Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You think Grigson will the look at CFL for more talent

CS Colts Fan

If someone told me our best LB would be a D3 guy who was never drafted and played in Canada, I would have said they were crazy.

Heck yea, Grigs will look there...the arena league...Australian rules football...

Yeah, just one more reason he should get the EOTY this year.

just wanted to throw this out for some input. I have been on a couple sites searching for possible help for us.. I have found a couple potential candidates

Well throw some names out there bro....

I like to think Grigson reads these boards and if someone suggests a particularly good idea, he listens. We have to do our part for our team. :)

Yes!    He absolutely will look at the CFL again.

He'll look anywhere and everywhere for help.    No question.

One of my favorite shots from the Baltimore game came sometime in the 2nd half (I think) when the cameras caught Grigson on the phone during the game....    don't know who he was talking to but it sent my mind racing to all sorts of possibilities,  real and imagined!    

Just a very odd, but funny visual to me.....   But my mind always works a little different than most...    :thmup:

Yes!    He absolutely will look at the CFL again.

He'll look anywhere and everywhere for help.    No question.

One of my favorite shots from the Baltimore game came sometime in the 2nd half (I think) when the cameras caught Grigson on the phone during the game....    don't know who he was talking to but it sent my mind racing to all sorts of possibilities,  real and imagined!    

Just a very odd, but funny visual to me.....   But my mind always works a little different than most...    :thmup:

He was saying "Get me the number for Paul Kruger's agent"

It's great to look at all avenues when scouting talent but do we want CFL and other minor league offensive lineman protecting Luck?  Isn't it a safe assumption that the reason they're in those leagues is because they were unable to make an NFL roster?

I guess I just don't expect to find too many diamonds out of those leagues.

It's great to look at all avenues when scouting talent but do we want CFL and other minor league offensive lineman protecting Luck?  Isn't it a safe assumption that the reason they're in those leagues is because they were unable to make an NFL roster?

I guess I just don't expect to find too many diamonds out of those leagues.

For alot yes, but there are some gems worth gambling on from time to time.

Alot of small school guys, or guys who got hurt, cut, and then putting together good professional tape for tryouts etc.. CFL is becoming more and more a proving ground for unsigned players.