Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ed reed to colts?

Yes, I agree 100% Gavin, but then I thought Peyton Manning would retire as a Colt too so what in the world do I know right? Apparently, not much... haha  :funny:  :lol:  

We had the #1 pick though, the situation was totally different, The Ravens dont need the number 1 pick or to Cut Reed to make room for his replacement

We had the #1 pick though, the situation was totally different, The Ravens dont need the number 1 pick or to Cut Reed to make room for his replacement

Yes, that is true. Hmmm...Ed in blue & white...I could definitely get used to that...I'd want a physical 1st though. I love Reed, but he's no spring chicken anymore & no king's ransom for his services either. Sell him on our youth & the wicked smart Andrew Luck as his new QB.  :thmup:

We could pick him up, then let him retire at the end of the year right before the playoffs.  That way we would have an emotional reason to win the playoff game.  Then we would put him on offense for the victory formation and wait....this sounds familiar.

Love Ed Reed.  But he is old.

Hey,  if the Raven's say "we don't want Ed Reed anymore at any price"....   and if Ed Reed then wants to come to the Colts,  THEN, I'm all for it!!

I can't imagine Baltimore doing that.    But, if they do,  then I'm interested up to the right price.    After that....   not so much....