Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

press your luck bills at the colts

hambone35

Buffalo is a quick strike team and the Colts will get a lot of posessions....We may get Coby Fleenr back and the offensive line injury situation has stabilized..

Indoor...the Colts are just better....

This almost has to be a shootout.....

I'm going to Matthew Stafford numbers......40 of 56, 403 yards, 4 TDs, one INT...

best game of the season...for AL...all signs point to it...

So his average completion is gonna be like 8 yards? And his average attempt if gonna be like 6 yards? Do you put any though into these numbers or you just quickly write them down?

lol was just messing around I think 32 of 44 but with 350 yards passing 5 tds 1 int and 1 fumble

Geez!!!! You guys have Andrew Luck throwing the ball 50+ Times??!!!!!

It's the Bills, so I say the run Game continues to Grow. Arians opens the Playbook with more Screens & Play-Action

Luck: 28/35 348 Yds 3 TD's 0 INT's

TK....Buffalo is a fast strike team...they'll score on us..........we can beat them with the BB boys (Ballard and Brown)

.....but I hear you about the screens...remember Luck's first play ever..the center screen to Brown...ran it all the way for a TD???

...where's that play hiding???

TK....Buffalo is a fast strike team...they'll score on us..........we can beat them with the BB boys (Ballard and Brown)

.....but I hear you about the screens...remember Luck's first play ever..the center screen to Brown...ran it all the way for a TD???

...where's that play hiding???

Yeah, A quick strike team that only beat MIA cause their Special Teams ran a Punt Back. I'm shaking in my Boots -_____-

Yeah, A quick strike team that only beat MIA cause their Special Teams ran a Punt Back. I'm shaking in my Boots -_____-

boots notwithstanding.....we're not talking about who wins here..

just style of play and posessions... we're only talking Luck's numbers....and he'll be throwing against the Buff 'D'

boots notwithstanding.....we're not talking about who wins here..

just style of play and posessions... we're only talking Luck's numbers....and he'll be throwing against the Buff 'D'

The Bills of average more points/game than the Colts.

Isn't Buffalo D one of the 5 WORST Defenses?

And just cause you "Average" more Points than a Team, doesn't mean you'll Win the Game. If the other Team's Defense steps up, your Average won't matter.

Take for Example: When the Patriots play the Steelers or Ravens. Patriots usually average 30 points a Game (Seems like) but when they play a Good Defense, all that Changes. Stats only mean something to a certain point. Any team can show up any given Sunday

Isn't Buffalo D one of the 5 WORST Defenses?

And just cause you "Average" more Points than a Team, doesn't mean you'll Win the Game. If the other Team's Defense steps up, your Average won't matter.

Take for Example: When the Patriots play the Steelers or Ravens. Patriots usually average 30 points a Game (Seems like) but when they play a Good Defense, all that Changes. Stats only mean something to a certain point. Any team can show up any given Sunday

The Colts D is worst in the league in DVOA and the Bills are 29th, so yes, these are two of the worst four defenses in the league. All signs point to the game being a shoot out where both the Colts and the Bills will score above their season PPG average.

My point is that the Bills average more points per game than the Colts. You were making it sound like the Bills can't score on O...granted neither the Bills or the Colts are scoring at an overly prolific rate, but if the Bills aren't a good scoring O then the Colts are even worse. The Bills have scored 30 or more points 3 times, the Colts once. The Bills scored more points against the Pats, Jets, Browns, and Titans than the Colts did this year. The Colts did score more points against the Dolphins than the Bills did. Scoring is actually one major issue with the Colts this year...

That being said, Luck and Ballard/Brown and Fitzy and Spiller/Jackson will all play well in this game. Because it is at home, I think the Colts will win. If it was on the road, I wouldn't be as confident.

Oh, and the Pats actually average 37 PPG. They've only scored less than 30 points three times (against the Cards, Seahawks, and Jets). The Cards are the only team to hold them under 20 points. I'll be interested to see how they do against the Texans and 49ers...

lol was just messing around I think 32 of 44 but with 350 yards passing 5 tds 1 int and 1 fumble

Which would push your projections to:

318/415 76.6% 3920 yards 42 touchdowns 4 interceptions and a 135.02 QB rating.

Some other notes, this is the 3rd game you've projected 5 td's.

9 over 300 yards passing

3 over 400 yards passing

11th game over 70% cmp

8 games over 75%

2 games over 80%

11 games over a 110 passer rating

9 games over 120 passer rating

7 games over 130 passer rating

6 games over 140 passer tating

1 game over a 150 passer rating

0 games with a perfect 158.3 passer rating.

If only Irsay could make these come true you'd be a rich man.