Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's behind the LOS, doesn't it count as a lateral? So it's a TD run?

Only if it's a backward pass. If the LOS is the 20, and the QB is standing on the 12 and throws to the 18, it is a forward pass. For it to be a lateral it would have to be a quick swing with the QB standing on the 19 and throwing to the 18.

I'm not sure why there is a fuss about it.. It was a brilliant play when Luck threw the same type of play on his first preseason pass to Brown who then took it to the house..

RGIII/Luck is a bit like politics. If your side says/does it, then it's all good. If the other says/does it, then it's the worst thing int he world.

Note that was not a political statement.

Only if it's a backward pass. If the LOS is the 20, and the QB is standing on the 12 and throws to the 18, it is a forward pass. For it to be a lateral it would have to be a quick swing with the QB standing on the 19 and throwing to the 18.

I'm not sure why there is a fuss about it.. It was a brilliant play when Luck threw the same type of play on his first preseason pass to Brown who then took it to the house..

RGIII/Luck is a bit like politics. If your side says/does it, then it's all good. If the other says/does it, then it's the worst thing int he world.

Note that was not a political statement.

I agree with you. There is too much RG3 hate on here