Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

If it's behind the LOS, doesn't it count as a lateral? So it's a TD run?

Only if it's a backward pass. If the LOS is the 20, and the QB is standing on the 12 and throws to the 18, it is a forward pass. For it to be a lateral it would have to be a quick swing with the QB standing on the 19 and throwing to the 18.

I'm not sure why there is a fuss about it.. It was a brilliant play when Luck threw the same type of play on his first preseason pass to Brown who then took it to the house..

RGIII/Luck is a bit like politics. If your side says/does it, then it's all good. If the other says/does it, then it's the worst thing int he world.

Note that was not a political statement.

Help me out....I saw Satele in street clothes on the sideline? Is it Shipley time?

Had to take the dog out....

and a TD....URRGH!

Dont tell me the Browns are going to beat us by throwing the ball with Weeden.

There is litterally nothing that scares me about this Browns offense. But the way we just let them run free is scary.

As I type pathetic coverages leads to a TD.

EVERYONE bit on that. Jesus Christ.

Why don't our CB's EVER jump a route and go for an INT? Powers saw it coming and he just kept running with Little!

Only if it's a backward pass. If the LOS is the 20, and the QB is standing on the 12 and throws to the 18, it is a forward pass. For it to be a lateral it would have to be a quick swing with the QB standing on the 19 and throwing to the 18.

I'm not sure why there is a fuss about it.. It was a brilliant play when Luck threw the same type of play on his first preseason pass to Brown who then took it to the house..

RGIII/Luck is a bit like politics. If your side says/does it, then it's all good. If the other says/does it, then it's the worst thing int he world.

Note that was not a political statement.

I agree with you. There is too much RG3 hate on here

That was Tevasue on the side line I believe, definitly wasn't Satele

not panicing just observing that the pass d is bad right now

This for sure. It's been a reoccurring theme with this defense this season. It's going to continue biting us.

Help me out....I saw Satele in street clothes on the sideline? Is it Shipley time?

Had to take the dog out....

and a TD....URRGH!

Think you saw Tevaseu

This is how the offense should be operating.

Balance is the key!!