Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

Dear Samsung,

Stop using hipsters to try and tell me that Apple is "old news." Your commercials are pretentious.

God I hate those commercials. If your so much better why compare yourself to something you say is inferior? If your device is that great people would already be buying it lol.

The announcers are talking about Weedon growing before their eyes. I hope he gets knocked down a few pegs before it is all said and done.

The announcers are talking about Weedon growing before their eyes. I hope he gets knocked down a few pegs before it is all said and done.

Growing like a weed-en? He is already 28 and tall :)

Looks like weeden is winning the battle of the rookies so far, but don't give up on luck just because Weeden has like 11/12 pass completions. Luck will do a good job and hopefully lead us to the promise land.

Looks like weeden is winning the battle of the rookies so far, but don't give up on luck just because Weeden has like 11/12 pass completions. Luck will do a good job and hopefully lead us to the promise land.

I believe Andrew's team is in the lead so I would say he's winning at the moment ;)

"Speedy wide receiver Wayne"? Speedy?

I said the same thing. It's sad when announcers show how little they actually know about the league.

I believe Andrew's team is in the lead so I would say he's winning at the moment ;)

how could we not be tied? i'm not watching the game but i thought the radio said they scored a TD?

how could we not be tied? i'm not watching the game but i thought the radio said they scored a TD?

They screwed up the extra point lol.

That would have been a nice play either way. Good defensive play by Ward, but it would have been a solid play by the offense if it was completed

They screwed up the extra point lol.

wow, takes some real concentration to screw up an extra point. (see Tony Romo for stuff like that)

That would have been a nice play either way. Good defensive play by Ward, but it would have been a solid play by the offense if it was completed

Yeah the announcer saying it should have been a pick is out of his skull.