Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

LOL. How do we keep 12 men on the field after that TO? wth.

Now Cleveland is taking a shot at a TD. Such a fail.

how can we have 3 straight incomplete passes on our last drive, not gain even 1 yard, and give the ball back to a QB that has a ridiculous passer rating today ---- that is the type of stuff that will just kill you and this is the NFL and we cannot just jack around with the Browns as good as Weeden is today, we just cant. we should have at least had a field goal out of that last drive. Terrible, just terrible.

Hughes has been applying pressure most of the game, I feel a sack coming his way in the 2nd half

I understand this odd Caldwell philosophy that "our defense has a chance to make a play," but the counter logic to that is it gives the offense another chance to make a play also. I don't want Arians to be Caldwell #2.

Excepting the first game, Weeden has been quite decent this year. I think he is on pace to break 4,000 yards to this point. Can't let him have his way, and be ready for the deep ball. I think he's connect on at least one the last 3 games in a row.

How does Luck always manage a low completion %?

Two drops aren't helping anything that's for sure.

A combination of overthrows and dropped passes.

Because he is inaccurate on the deep throw... That and when he does get some pressure applied he throws the ball too high or behind his receivers. He leads them too much.

Good news is the Browns did not get the memo about our run stopping problems, Richardson only had 8 carries in the first half and he has only got 8 yards out of it, 5 of those came on 1 play, KEEP CHUCKING IT SHURMUR!

So Griffin's TD pass was a pass 2 yards behind LOS turned into a TD by Moss... 21 yards I believe.

He wouldn't have it any other way.

Colts D needs to get a turnover or two this game. Their turnover differential is pretty terrible an amongst the last or last in the league isn't it?

Colts need to come out with the same strategy run the ball, throw short to throw long

If it's behind the LOS, doesn't it count as a lateral? So it's a TD run?

No because Griffin was in the shotgun I believe. He was about 5 yards behind while Moss was around 2 yards behind.

No because Griffin was in the shotgun I believe. He was about 5 yards behind while Moss was around 2 yards behind.

I see. So the ball did in fact move forward out of the QB's arm