Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

These intermediate passes and dump offs are murdering us. We should just keep everyone 6-10 yards off the LoS.

I know I should be thankful that wasn't caught, but I worry how easily it got to the open receiver :/

Alright Andrew show us whatcha got.

I know I should be thankful that wasn't caught, but I worry how easily it got to the open receiver :/

Alright Andrew show us whatcha got.

Coverage isn't Zbi's strongsuit.

You guys know what I want? I want a total blowout game this season. Like 55 to 7 or whatever. Whens the last time we didn't have a nail biter?

But then what will I do with my "Cardiac Colts" shirt.......... :(

3 and out for the Colts. I want to see Luck throw at least one touchdown pass, but will settle for another run if need be.

Uncle Mo-Mentum is with Weed n feed.....

Nice punt by P Mc.....did not get the bounce but NO Cribbs touch!

All they needed was a FG to bring to game to a 7 pt lead. At least the D has been stepping up but I just do not feel confident at all for some reasons

Don't have a super feeling about this 4th quarter right now, but keepin the faith for sure.

We've gotta run the ball again and put ourselves in manageable situations. We're going back to airing it out unnecessarily.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The preseason and training will be challenged due to the Carona Virus.  There will still be death and positive cases throughout the country because we have no testing to absolutely confirm the lack of the presence of the virus. Europe and Asia has pushed to professional soccer played in empty stadium with players tested before that there is no Covid virus.  Trump will push sports commission to return ASAP to its normal format, until the virus blows up again, as it will resurge in the fall/winter months.    My bet is that the NFL will be better served by playing the games in empty stadiums and using virtual fans to provide the stadium and fan feedback to the excitement out on the field. It may recreate the TV experience where fans are coming to you live expressing their excitement (good or bad) in real time.  It would be a win-win for the NFL owners, players and advertisers, and the fan. Everybody gets what they want. I know the owners lose out on the stadium revenue but something is better than nothing.  Maybe they can sell stadium seat viewership like F-1 racing does with placing the camera above the driver's seat. That might be a cool experience for the seat holder. They can save on the food, beverage.
    • Sounds like they refuted that rumor. Maybe they were hoping to surprise people...or have decided it wasn't worth the effort (especially if they had issues).    I fully expect some draftee to have a cardboard cut-out of Goodell in their living rooms to hug.
    • Not a bad draft at all.  I'm not sure 2 RBs is in the cards but if that is how the board falls then so be it.  The only thing I really don't like is Shea Patterson.  I'm a huge Wolverine fan but I would not touch patterson with a social distancing pole.  He was not a good college QB and he will not be a good NFL QB.
    • I think it will be. They are supposed to incorporate a telethon/fundraiser into it. EA Sports is supposed to make animations of some of the top daft prospects going to the podium.
    • And this is just my preference, but there will be a minimum amount of fluff during the draft. No delay on picks because we are waiting for players to walk up from the green room, shake the commissioner's hand, then do an interview. No guest pick announcers trying to outdo previous guest announcers. No waiting for an orangutan to make a pick(yeah I'm not over that either). We will have picks and analysis, I mean a crazy idea!
  • Members