Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Ballard just looks so much stronger and explosive than brown.

he does look stronger as probably is a little but he is gaining less ypc then Brown

Luck needs to work on his sliding he is going to get that back leg caught in the turf

Better stop talking Ballard up, had a couple bad runs. Heh, think it was more the line

Once we start clicking on offense and defense I think we'll be dangerous. Potential is there.

20 plays including penalties, and 18 have been predictable based on groupings.. I had a gut feeling on one being a run so 19/20 have been called accurately but Arians is far too predictable. Some are a given, but he needs to mix things up.

no running game, no victory. we are going to get torn up if we have to rely on Luck running the pigskin. this is downright scary and Jones-Drew already has over 50 yards

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He did, however the versatility of the Colts defense  was far less than I would like to see in 2019. Actually, for me, one the most intriquing queston right now is how much different the Colts defense will be in 2019? I want Eberflush to spice it up, using less soft zone and more press, man, etc. The fact that they drafted Ya-Sin and Okereke is a good sign. This indicates that 2018 was just a milestone in Eberflus's plans, but not the final destination.
    • If he “raises the play” of the Oline, and they can stay healthy, this is gonna be a fun year.   The 1-5 start had backups at the tackle position and I don’t think it’s a coincidence we started winning games, once Castonzo and Smith started.     In the article, he mentions Howard Jones as the best he’s coached. I was getting an autograph from Freeney once and asked him who’s the best he’s faced. I then asked “what about the pair from the Bengals” and he conceded they were “athletic”.     https://www.colts.com/news/howard-mudd-talks-blocking-technique-quenton-nelson-on-move-the-sticks-podcast    
    • Peyton 3-1 vs he and Brady in AFC Title games 
    • As long as you win 1 championship to go along with a great career nobody can question your resume. Just 1. It may not be right but people bash Dan Marino all the time for not winning 1. Before Peyton won 1, almost everyone said - yeah he is great but no championships. Before Michael Jordan won his 1st, everyone had Magic Johnson as the far superior player and I know this because I followed the NBA back then everyday. People thought Bird was better too. It took a 3-peat by Jordan before most people in the media crowned Jordan better than Magic.   In Football winning 2 SB's or more as a starter puts a QB in an elite group, so it was cool seeing Peyton at least get that regarding winning. Only 11 QB's have done that in 53 years. I was happy for him winning that 2nd one and then retiring on top.
    • I think you started a bad thread with poorly chosen words and followed it up with more nonsense. I’d bail if I were you. 
  • Members