Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

You are repeating yourself. That is embarrassing.

C'mon Gray wizard, or are you the white? He lives in a van down by the river.

he showed he has it

Of course he has some but when I think of power I think of mojo, Richardson or Foster. Brown just doesn't break tackles.

This game is so uneventful

I think FJC said it best....predictable...causing "uneventful." both words are spot on.

Would be nice this half with an other TD...

There was 2 minutes warning (2 min before the end of half), is the game already going...nfl.com is sometimes darned slow...

Ah I see it continues...nice pass to Reggie...

Thats how running plays go alot of times in the NFL for every running back, not every run can go for positive yards

It happens more often than not with Brown. I just would like to see more consistency from the line and the man.

I'm wondering if he is an alien perhaps???

Only an alien would say something like that...........Suspicious_DXD5FP.gif

Farley, so you owe 80 and your van to someone now?

If it is one of the 80's vans with a Masters of the Universe mural on the side I have dibs!

C'mon Gray wizard, or are you the white? He lives in a van down by the river.

You can call me the grey pilgrim... and I should know better than to ever feed the trolls.

i wish luck would throw a td pass. he only has 4 this year. Peyton would have had about 8 by now.

No, you have to bet he won't throw one. That way he will!

Of course he has some but when I think of power I think of mojo, Richardson or Foster. Brown just doesn't break tackles.

hard to do when the O Line is crap mostly

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - streaming link request
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - streaming link request

Hey guys, I'm a noob here(first post) and I live in Lexington, KY and am stuck watching the Bengals Skins game. Who can hook me up with a live feed link that is good. I found a few on Justin.tv but they were garbage with all kinds of background noise.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules, here but hope someone can help a Colts fan in distress out!

Thanks!

i wish luck would throw a td pass. he only has 4 this year. Peyton would have had about 8 by now.

then why does he only have 3 right now?

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - response to hidden post

Hey guys, I'm a noob here(first post) and I live in Lexington, KY and am stuck watching the Bengals Skins game. Who can hook me up with a live feed link that is good. I found a few on Justin.tv but they were garbage with all kinds of background noise.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules, here but hope someone can help a Colts fan in distress out!

Thanks!

You are...

Google is your friend... Just saying..

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - reply to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - reply to hidden post

You are...

Google is your friend... Just saying..

I have googled, all broken feeds. Just looking for a free live feed, and having no luck. Sorry for breaking a rule, just looking for help.