Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Indianapolis Colts fans! :) Our Colts play and host their second straight home game as they play Maurice Jones-Drew and the winless and 0-2 Jacksonville Jaguars their first AFC South divisional opponent of the 2012 regular season, and also the battle of rookie head coaches with the Jaguars Mike Mullarkey, and the Colts Chuck Pagano.

Indianapolis leads the overall regular season series 15 games to 7, but the Jaguars won both games in 2011 for the first time in the series. Jags defeated the Colts 17-3 at Indianapolis, and later won the rematch at EverBank Field in Jacksonville in the season finale 19-13 on January 1.

Colts last victory over the Jaguars occured on December 19, 2010 on Week 15, when they defeated Jacksonville 34-24. Peyton Manning threw two TD passes to Austin Collie, 7 yards, and 27 yards. Donald Brown ran a 43-yard TD run, Adam Viniteiri kicked two FG's from 34 and 37 yards, and Colts linebacker Tyjuan Hagler returned a failed onside kick by the Jaguars 41-yards to their end zone for the decisive touchdown and win.

Bill MacAtee and former Buffalo Bills defensive back Steve Tasker will announce the live TV game commentary for The NFL On CBS, seen regionally throughout the US, and locally on WISH CBS 8 in Indianapolis on HD.

Bob Lamey, our 'Voice Of The Colts,' and Will Wolford will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis, along with sideline reporter Kevin Lee, simulcast on flagship stations WFNI ESPN SportsRadio 1070AM, and WLHK Country 97.1FM, and the Colts/Vectren Radio Network.

LOS's roof might be open for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because the local forecast for gametime is sunny and clear skies at 59 degrees, feels like 58 degrees, 41% humidity, 0% precipitation, and mild northwest winds at 8 miles per hour.

Colts will wear their blue jerseys and white pants, while the visiting Jaguars will wear their white jerseys, and black pants.

NO injuries to both the Colts and Jaguars on the field of play at LOS, and also wish Head Coach Chuck Pagano and the Colts great Luck to win their second regular season game in 2012. GO COLTS!!!!! :cheer::excited::coltshelmet::coltslogo::colts::coltshorse::coltsfb::1colts::helmet::D:cheer:

Colts Vs. Jaguars NFL Gamecenter:

http://www.nfl.com/g...w&menu=gameinfo

Colts Vs. Jaguars Detailed Press Release On Adobe PDF:

http://prod.static.c...lease-reg03.pdf

Colts Vs. Jaguars Pregame Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com...ury-report.html

http://www.jaguars.c...ury-report.html

Colts Vs. Jaguars NFL On CBS TV Coverage Map Shaded In Yellow:

http://the506.com/temp11.html

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday is all about the three F's: football with friends on the forum (and sometimes in real life too. Despite the amount of time I spend on here, I do actually have some friends I see in person). To top it all off, we get to watch the Colts beat a division rival! Stuff MJD and they have nothing. Let's go boys!

So sorry I had to get to sleep this morning....I missed the launching of my favorite thread of the week! Excellent post as always as we look to go 2-1 going into the bye week. If we can "Just say No" to the MJD...infamous delayed draw....we will get a much needed divisional win!

Thanks as always to LucasOilStadium!!! The best way to start a big day for the Colts and the great Edgerin James!! :colts: :colts: :colts::td: :td: :td::applause: :applause: :applause: :clap: :clap: :clap: !!!!