Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

I can't watch the game, was the TD a good play by Luck, TY, or both? What about that INT PI? What happened?

I can't watch the game, was the TD a good play by Luck, TY, or both? What about that INT PI? What happened?

Pass blocking perfect, the route was perfect, and the the throw was perfect Nobody!!!

The INT was interference on Mathis...a good call...and Collie has been in......

interception by Luck was called back because of defense pass interference (Im not sure it was defense pass interference but it was called)

block in the bqck. saw a lot of that in the TCU-Virgina game by TCU on all the punts and kickoffs virginia had

I'm happy UVa put Simms in. Wait what was that? Huh?

The Colts going with the aggressive gameplan I recommended. Good choice :thmup:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't think the waiver provision has changed, which is still a big issue. I think that makes it very unlikely that Eason goes to the PS this year; it makes little sense to spend a 4th on a guy and then expose him to waivers, unless you don't think he's working out. If Eason looks at least decent in camp, I doubt they waive him.    If I had to project right now, it would be Kelly that gets waived, with the intention of signing him back to the PS. (Followed by more unreasonable but totally predictable outcry from the three Chad Kelly stans on this board.)   Part of this goes back to the hard-coded resistance some have to carrying more than two QBs on the active roster. That's great if you have an entrenched starter who never misses games, in his prime. But over half the league typically carries 3 QBs. If you have a shaky starter, an injury-questionable starter, an old starter, or any questions at QB2, it's logical to have 3 QBs on the active roster.   In the Colts case, we have an old starter, on a new team, and our backup shouldn't be considered a potential franchise level starter. So having a developmental guy on the active roster is not only defensible, it's preferable.    Btw, I hate that first year players have to go through waivers to be put on the PS. If that rule were changed, I think some of these young players that bounce around for three years and then wind up out of the league might have a better chance at sticking somewhere.
    • I’m still a Fountain fan.  He had some bad luck with his injury, but he had a dominant camp last year...
    • Great video !!  I'm excited for this season.
    • No....  when Reich said Jacoby was ahead of Eason you said...   “who knows if that’s true or not?”      As if Reich had some reason to lie about it.   You’ve been talking in circles ever since. 
    • I never said he was lying. I said Reich is a optimist so don’t expect anything but positive stuff from him. The colts actions speak volumes of what they think of Jacobys upside.
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,545

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,983

• Reidm

Reidm 140

• cjrulli

cjrulli 391

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 11,188

• NFLfan