Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 09/17

sb41champs

Good teams take advantage of any situation they can. That's why you've seen a lot more holding on receivers, because this group of substitute teachers hasn't been trained enough to pick up on it.. It takes an obvious case to be called...

Well sure but it seemed like the Vikes were trying everything to get away with things well after it was obvious the refs were going to throw the flag ( over holding, offsides, ect, ect, ect...)

Is that what you meant by fortuitous?

Well sure but it seemed like the Vikes were trying everything to get away with things well after it was obvious the refs were going to throw the flag ( over holding, offsides, ect, ect, ect...)

They were at times..

No, not quiet that.

I believe mistakes were made that the team was fortunate that they were able to overcome, or that those mistakes didn't end up costing them in the end.

Teams that do not take advantage of the NAIA scabs.....are not playing the game :).....Hold on every play fellas...it is legal! :)

Teams that do not take advantage of the NAIA scabs.....are not playing the game :).....Hold on every play fellas...it is legal! :)

From what I'm hearing offensive holding is being called more with the replacements than the regular refs. It's everything else like hitting defenseless players, face mask, pass interference, offsides, ect

From what I'm hearing offensive holding is being called more with the replacements than the regular refs. It's everything else like hitting defenseless players, face mask, pass interference, offsides, ect

I would agree with that. I would say there is an increase in offensive holdings calls from the OL, but the biggest discrepancy is the lack of calling defensive holding. Each game I've watched there have been quite a few examples where it's not called..

I would agree with that. I would say there is an increase in offensive holdings calls from the OL, but the biggest discrepancy is the lack of calling defensive holding. Each game I've watched there have been quite a few examples where it's not called..

Watching Donald and Andrew being hit in the facemasks on consecutive plays without a flag was concerning on Sunday but otherwise I thought our officiating crew did a good job calling PI and other fouls. I thought they caught on that the Vikings weren't respecting their officiating abilities and then made them pay for it