Los Angeles Chargers 

Houston Texans 

New England Patriots 

Pittsburgh Steelers 

Atlanta Falcons 

Philadelphia Eagles 

Los Angeles Rams

Green Bay Packers 

Why the Texans? I mean at this point I'd put the Jags above them. But I do think the Colts will surprise alot of people.

AFC

Patriots - East

Broncos - West

Steelers - North

Jaguars - South

2 WildCard teams = Raiders, Colts with a healthy Andrew :thmup:

-out from last season are Chiefs, Bills, and Titans

NFC

Eagles - East

Rams - West

Vikings - North

Falcons - South

2 WildCard teams - Packers, Cowboys

-out from last season are Saints, Panthers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aaron86 said:

Why the Texans? I mean at this point I'd put the Jags above them. But I do think the Colts will surprise alot of people.

Yeah I thought the same.  Texans with Watson last year were unreal but more tape being available to opposition DC's and the fact his talents are reliant on mobility and he has just had major knee surgery mean I don't see them being a lock to return to that form. 

Also, that O-line could well be the worst in the league.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

AFC:

Broncos

Jags

Pats

Steelers

WC Chargers, Colts :goodluck:

NFC:

9ers

Eagles

Vikings

Saints

WC: Packers, Rams

I like these, pretty close to mine. I didn't have the 9ers making the Playoffs but I can see it actually. I like Falcons a tad better than the Saints but that Division is real tough to call. Our AFC Division winners are identical and we both have Indy in as a WildCard.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Yeah I thought the same.  Texans with Watson last year were unreal but more tape being available to opposition DC's and the fact his talents are reliant on mobility and he has just had major knee surgery mean I don't see them being a lock to return to that form. 

Also, that O-line could well be the worst in the league.

I thought we had the worst Oline. :D

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I like these, pretty close to mine. I didn't have the 9ers making the Playoffs but I can see it actually. I like Falcons a tad better than the Saints but that Division is real tough to call. Our AFC Division winners are identical and we both have Indy in as a WildCard.

Yeah I saw yours and liked a lot of those picks, especially Denver to win the AFC West. Putting the Colts there is out of hope, not straight logic at this point...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

Yeah I saw yours and liked a lot of those picks, especially Denver to win the AFC West. Putting the Colts there is out of hope, not straight logic at this point...

We have to bank on Andrew being healthy and being able to play like 2014 by mid season, so yeah it's a gamble to put us in but if he gets healthy, look out :thmup:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

NFC

Eagles - East

Rams - West

Vikings - North

Falcons - South

:D You finally like the Vikes to win the division. Mine:

NFC:

Vikings

Eagles

Rams

Saints

AFC:

Steelers

Pats

Chargers

Jags

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

:D You finally like the Vikes to win the division. Mine:

NFC:

Vikings

Eagles

Rams

Saints

AFC:

Steelers

Pats

Chargers

Jags

Yeah but Aaron will make a WildCard. I love Minnesota's Defense and think Cousins is better than Keenum. Vikes probably go 11-5, going 13-3 again will be tough , Pack will be 10-6 or so.

• Like 1

I'm actually picking the Titans. The division is potentially so weak that Mariota could drag them to 9 wins. The Colts had a good draft and have hired the right coach but we all know you don't just turn on a switch and win. O yeah...and no Andrew yet. The Texans always blow it, and a 2nd year QB who had a few good games last year has been a perfect way to do that for centuries it seems. I'm not writing off the Jags but all time defensive teams never top themselves, and that's what they'd have to do because their quarterback just plain sucks.

2 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I'm actually picking the Titans. The division is potentially so weak that Mariota could drag them to 9 wins. The Colts had a good draft and have hired the right coach but we all know you don't just turn on a switch and win. O yeah...and no Andrew yet. The Texans always blow it, and a 2nd year QB who had a few good games last year has been a perfect way to do that for centuries it seems. I'm not writing off the Jags but all time defensive teams never top themselves, and that's what they'd have to do because their quarterback just plain sucks.

Our division is probably the 2nd strongest in the league behind the NFC South. Texans have D-Watts, JJ Watt and DeAndre Hopkins. Jags have a Pro Bowl D, We Have Luck, Hilton, Nelson, Hooker, Sheard and Doyle. The Titans are probably the weakest in our division because if Luck and Watson had been healthy last year the Titans would have gone 7-9 or 6-10 because we would have swept them and the Texans would have won game 2 against the Titans.

AFC East - Patriots, jets, bills, dolphins

AFC North - Steelers, browns, ravens, bengals

AFC South - Colts, texans, jaguars, titans (healthy Luck, healthy Watson)

AFC West - Raiders, chiefs, chargers, broncos

Wild Cards - Texans, Jaguars

NFC East - Eagles, cowboys, giants, redskins

NFC North - Bears, packers, vikings, lions

NFC South - Falcons, panthers, saints, bucs

NFC West - Rams, niners, seahawks, cardinals

Wild cards - Cowboys, Niners

On 5/21/2018 at 8:58 AM, DraftMaster said:

Our division is probably the 2nd strongest in the league behind the NFC South. Texans have D-Watts, JJ Watt and DeAndre Hopkins. Jags have a Pro Bowl D, We Have Luck, Hilton, Nelson, Hooker, Sheard and Doyle. The Titans are probably the weakest in our division because if Luck and Watson had been healthy last year the Titans would have gone 7-9 or 6-10 because we would have swept them and the Texans would have won game 2 against the Titans.

If this and if that...the Colts were a dumpster fire and the Texans always are by the end of the season. I'll always respect the 2017 Jags but defensive teams rarely repeat such success without help from the offense and I'd probably take Luck's lacerated kidney at quarterback over Bortles.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

AFC

EAST: New England.....almost by default until others improve. Buffalo made the 2017 playoffs but then let their QB go.

SOUTH: Houston.......They'll edge out the Colts and Jax....

...Colts offense will be very effective with a rebuilt O-line and new receieers

Jacksonville will take a step back...their defense numbers soared in a year when divsion QBs were hurt

NORTH: Pittsburgh.....

.....again.....who else is there to challenge...The Ohio teams are below .500

Baltimore will be 2nd

WEST: Denver......with a competent, confident  QB..... an elite defense

..will edge out the Chargers

San Diego will be second.  Great pass rush and vet QB....

KC steps back with a new QB and the Raiders will have a tough time winning 2 or 3 division games Oakland will be the best last place team in football/

AFC

Patriots - East

Chargers - West

Steelers - North (but record is down and barely ahead of the Ravens)

Jaguars - South (narrowly over Houston, Bortles doesn't regress as bad as folks believe he will)

2 Wildcard teams - Broncos, Texans

NFC

Giants - East (Eli makes a last hurrah; and a good one too)

Rams - West

Vikings - North (Cousins finally does it)

Falcons - South

2 Wildcard teams - Packers, Eagles (especially if Wentz is not fully healed)

2 potential surprises-

49ers - if Garoppolo continues on his upswing

Colts - if defense gels early.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 11:08 AM, ColtsBlueFL said:

AFC

Patriots - East

Chargers - West

Steelers - North (but record is down and barely ahead of the Ravens)

Jaguars - South (narrowly over Houston, Bortles doesn't regress as bad as folks believe he will)

2 Wildcard teams - Broncos, Texans

NFC

Giants - East (Eli makes a last hurrah; and a good one too)

Rams - West

Vikings - North (Cousins finally does it)

Falcons - South

2 Wildcard teams - Packers, Eagles (especially if Wentz is not fully healed)

2 potential surprises-

49ers - if Garoppolo continues on his upswing

Colts - if defense gels early.

I like all your picks. I think the Giants are underrated. 

The Vikes OL is a mess again. I read where your favorite guy Incognito said he got a call from the Vikes. I hope we don't sign him. I want no part of him.

(I signed up with this forum after reading your posts about Incognito back in 2014. I agreed with you 100%.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I like all your picks. I think the Giants are underrated. 

The Vikes OL is a mess again. I read where your favorite guy Incognito said he got a call from the Vikes. I hope we don't sign him. I want no part of him.

(I signed up with this forum after reading your posts about Incognito back in 2014. I agreed with you 100%.)

Coach Zimmer says he has no interest.

• Like 1