Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Ravens Preseason Game Night Thread

It appears dishnetwork shows 20 minutes of the game then blacks it out lol.....  Fortunately, I got the game recorded at home.  

*on the NFL network

Just now, RollerColt said:

Great job by Andrew. He's not forcing throws, and isn't being pressured. From what I've seen, the line has improved so far. Still not amazing, but better.

Lol I'm still waiting on that random deep ball downfield 

Just now, will426 said:

Lol I'm still waiting on that random deep ball downfield 

Bahahaha! YES! I know right? 

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

It appears dishnetwork shows 20 minutes of the game then blacks it out lol.....  Fortunately, I got the game recorded at home.  

Fox 59 website has a live stream going.

9 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Read again, I didn't say there was. I said at the first threat. Yes Diaz had him deep that first fight, but the tap came quick. Mcgregor did the same thing the first time he was submitted in his other loss. 

No he didn't. The arm triangle Duffy put on him was extremely deep. 

I'm not liking the penalties we've conceded so far.  However Luck is doing well and I like what I see from Chester Rodgers so far.  Disappointed with the fumble though :(

At Least it's football

Princeton won its 1st game last night because of forfeit after their Wood Memorial suspended 70% of their players and did not have enough to field a squad

Positives - Andrew Luck looks Great, Negatives are the penalties and Allen's Turnover. We don't have our best defensive players playing either except for Jackson. Vontae and Mathis are out so when the Ravens score it doesn't surprise me.

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

At Least it's football

Princeton won its 1st game last night because of forfeit after their Wood Memorial suspended 70% of their players and did not have enough to field a squad

LOL nice. 

3 minutes ago, wig said:

No he didn't. The arm triangle Duffy put on him was extremely deep. 

Respectfully disagree. It was a fast submission by Duffy and tap by Mcgregor. Yes it was deep but he tapped awful quick instead of trying to defend it.  You do know you can defend submissions and sometimes get out of them? Just like the Diaz fight, he was getting worked over and gave up his back and tapped as soon as he felt Diaz Lock it up. 

Anyway off topic, back to the Colts. Wish Luck could have gotten a TD. Let's see what these backups can do.

Nice work by Andrew. Tolzien is in now. Andrew looked sharp to me, we could've easily been up 14-0 without the penalty on Drive 1 and Allen's turnover. Things that can be corrected in time.