Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Ravens Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RollerColt said:

Great job by Andrew. He's not forcing throws, and isn't being pressured. From what I've seen, the line has improved so far. Still not amazing, but better.

Lol I'm still waiting on that random deep ball downfield 

9 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Read again, I didn't say there was. I said at the first threat. Yes Diaz had him deep that first fight, but the tap came quick. Mcgregor did the same thing the first time he was submitted in his other loss. 

No he didn't. The arm triangle Duffy put on him was extremely deep. 

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

At Least it's football

Princeton won its 1st game last night because of forfeit after their Wood Memorial suspended 70% of their players and did not have enough to field a squad

LOL nice. 

3 minutes ago, wig said:

No he didn't. The arm triangle Duffy put on him was extremely deep. 

Respectfully disagree. It was a fast submission by Duffy and tap by Mcgregor. Yes it was deep but he tapped awful quick instead of trying to defend it.  You do know you can defend submissions and sometimes get out of them? Just like the Diaz fight, he was getting worked over and gave up his back and tapped as soon as he felt Diaz Lock it up. 

Anyway off topic, back to the Colts. Wish Luck could have gotten a TD. Let's see what these backups can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Basham had a strip sack yesterday lol I pretty much ignored the NBA this year, especially after the Pacers dropped. Not sure I'll ever go back. I gave the NFL a shot. Wasn't near as bad.  Pretty sure we blitzed more pre-Reich. Tried to look for % but the adv D stats for blitz % only went back to 2018 lol on PFR I think Houston is very solid, still. He's got 10 total pressures, only one less than Buckner. AQM and Autry both with 7 or 8ish.    As far as blitzing goes, while we don't do it a lot, Willis has had some nice ones. He's got 3 pressures on 9 blitzes. Okereke has blitzed the most (13 times), but has zero pressures.  Probably time to move those attempts to someone else.
    • Pro reference has a cool list of HOF predictions.   https://www.pro-football-reference.com/hof/hofm_QB.htm   He rates just under average for HOFers. The only current HOF guy I’d rate him above is NA math.  There are a few players like Big Ben that rate above him on that list.   i personally think the lack of a championship appearance makes him marginal but I think he will and should get in.   he is essentially a dead heat on this page with Ryan.  Do you rate Ryan as N HOF?  I personally put him in the hall of very good and see him and Rivers at like the cutoff line. I would rate Ryan over Rivers if ATl wouldn’t have blown it against ne.
    • Pro reference has a cool list of HOF predictions.  He rates just under average for HOFers. The only current HOF guy I’d rate him above is NA math.  There are a few players like Big Ben that rate above him on that list.   i personally think the lack of a championship appearance makes him marginal but I think he will and should get in.   he is essentially a dead heat on this page with Ryan.  Do you rate Ryan as N HOF?  I personally put him in the hall of very good and see him and Rivers at like the cutoff line. I would rate Ryan over Rivers if ATl wouldn’t have blown it against ne.
    • Raiders caught KC napping. Bucs were more ready. However, Bucs did look real balanced overall vs both the Packers and Raiders, 2 good teams they beat.
    • Who said that Dallas was interested in Brissett?   
  • Members