Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gronk has Bruised Knee, No Tear.

OffensivelyPC

Means nothing. I was up and walking just an hour or so after my first ACL tear which coincided with an MCL tear as well. Painful when trying to walk stairs but I could walk.

Now, we had discussion about this 2 years ago. The Reggie Wayne knee tear, unfortunately he was more injured than we initially thought [a lot more :( ] but in this case I think you're reading too much into it.

Means nothing. I was up and walking just an hour or so after my first ACL tear which coincided with an MCL tear as well. Painful when trying to walk stairs but I could walk.

Why would they hide it when they didn't hide other injuries. He left the X-ray room on his feet with no limp and smiling. He is fine.

Glad to see he's okay.

But he was a little dramatic flailing around on the ground for a slight injury. Staying down is understandable but acting like he took a cannonball to the knee might have been a little much. Possibly looking to draw a flag?

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he may have thought his season was over as no doubt the hit hurt.

Glad to see he's okay.

But he was a little dramatic flailing around on the ground for a slight injury. Staying down is understandable but acting like he took a cannonball to the knee might have been a little much. Possibly looking to draw a flag?

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he may have thought his season was over as no doubt the hit hurt.

He probably couldn't feel his knee at all, shock and what not. I'm sure this lead to him assuming the worst. Crap when i tore my Achilles I couldn't feel my foot or lower leg for that matter.

Glad to see he's okay.

Those are tactics to make the defender look bad.

Same like how Brady blames the refs with his fits.

You mean he was rolling around on the ground crying like a baby for a knee bruise?  I thought he was supposed to be some sort of tough guy... I guess he's only tough against back-up safeties that weigh about 60lbs less and then only after the whistle blows.

Bad boo boo I guess ?

Crazy that a guy needs a cart and then is running around in the locker room like a ninja.

This team isn't Repeating and I have said it all along, Too many injuries and the % of teams Repeating is 16.3 of the time, look it up. Last team to do it was the Pats which was in 2004 and they had a dominating Defense and the best Kicker of all-time LOL. They will either get upset early in the Playoffs or Denver will take care of them if Peyton is back. We have had 49 SB's and only have had 8 Repeat Champions/7 different teams - Steelers did it twice in the 70's = the 1967 Packers, 1973 Dolphins, 1975 Steelers, 1979 Steelers, 1989 49ers, 1993 Cowboys, 1998 Broncos, 2004 Patriots. 8 out of 49 SB's played. I will roll with the %'s.

I think it's a wait and see situation.

They are saying week to week but who the heck knows with NE.

That's what I saw originaly and then this. They call it week but he seems to infer more ....

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Rob Gronkowski (knee) is expected to miss "multiple weeks."

Schefter confirms Gronkowski is "not expected to play Sunday" against the Eagles, and his outlook thereafter appears to be "week to week." Scott Chandler will take over as New England's starting tight end, with Brandon LaFell's role increasing. The extent of Gronk's injury is not yet known, and we don't anticipate getting a firm timetable from the secretive Patriots.

That's what I saw originaly and then this. They call it week but he seems to infer more ....

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Rob Gronkowski (knee) is expected to miss "multiple weeks."

Schefter confirms Gronkowski is "not expected to play Sunday" against the Eagles, and his outlook thereafter appears to be "week to week." Scott Chandler will take over as New England's starting tight end, with Brandon LaFell's role increasing. The extent of Gronk's injury is not yet known, and we don't anticipate getting a firm timetable from the secretive Patriots.

Well it is the Patriots. So "week to week" could mean anywhere from one week to 10 years.

Uh huh. I gotta give you props Shane. You called it & said Brock & the Broncos was gonna defeat Brady & the Patriots on SNF. Nice work! :thmup:

Broncos are a good team. Peyton was killing them with his turnovers. It becomes difficult if you have that many.

Peyton of 2009 would be killing every team with this Broncos.