Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Daniel "Boom" Herron signs tender

mattceinicram

Funny that Freeman hasn't signed his yet. Wondering if there is a problem there?

Probably the fact that he would be 30 when his tender is up, further decreasing his chances of getting a long term deal for good money. The money he's earned so far would last him 10 years assuming he spends money like a lower middle class citizen.

i'd also love to draft Duke Johnson great RB

I was a little concerned about his size at first, but it's no issue with me now.  Marshall Faulk was only 5'10" 205lbs when he was drafted and added maybe only 6 to 7lbs more.  Duke is 5'9" 207lbs.  I think Duke has a similar playing style. 

I always think of the song by P.O.D. with these lyrics whenever I see Herron run with the ball myself...The chorus is the only cool thing about the number titled simply "Boom." 

"Boom! Here comes the Boom! 

Ready or not, here comes the boys from the [AFC] South 
Boom! Here comes the Boom! 
How you like me now?...Is that all you got? I'll take your best shot. " 

I was a little concerned about his size at first, but it's no issue with me now.  Marshall Faulk was only 5'10" 205lbs when he was drafted and added maybe only 6 to 7lbs more.  Duke is 5'9" 207lbs.  I think Duke has a similar playing style. 

him or someone like tevin coleman or ameer abdullah would be my favorite RB options

Wait a year for Ezekiel Elliott it all depends on how it shakes out in the draft I don't see all these backs going in the first 2 days

get another OSU boy would not mind more buckeyes in Indy at all love that we won it all last year so close to having both championships but Indy will get it this year