Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Louchiez Purifoy is now a Seahawk

MTC

The colts are stupid one little issue and your gone no wonder they are always got guys who cant play because every time they have someone that will be good or already is that gets a minor off the field thing they are gone and its stupid.

I'm sure it was more than 1 little issue.  According to the tweet it was a STRING of disciplinary issues, aka more than just 1 little issue.

The kid has great potential and I was really starting to like him, but I don't feel bad whatsoever!  People were talking about him having charges in another case?  I doubt it's related but wasn't he w/ Rogers when he got his DUI?  Rogers had 1 strike so was rainey in preseason. Landry lost his starting job in part because of his suspension.  The Colts don't deal with crap!  I hear speculation w/ Rice signing w/ Indy!  I doubt that happens just cause things like this.  Colts hate bad publicity from players who do illegal things

They have no problem with bending the rules. 

Its not so much bending the rules as it is lets play physical football and agressive football...if we get flagged no worries...we will just keep setting the tone such that the officials won't call it on every play and suddenly you've changed how the game is called. NE kinda does that to with their secondary to a lesser degree....the little clutches and bumps down the field with Browner and company etc may get called here and there but the officials won't call it on every play and thus you slowly program the officials to let more and more go. By playing in such a way Pete allows his team to get away with more because you will eat the small penalties to be able to set the tone for the game....it makes a lot of sense actually and if his guys are being agressive he doesn't say a lot....when your the most penalized team in the league and still winning....that tells you something.