Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Please, no more Luck v. RG3 threads

cmgww

They are the new Manning v Brady threads...

Sorry we couldn't make those go away either.

That's why we have mods. They may have decided that RG3 vs. Luck is appropriate content for this thread, though. If so, I'll respect that decision. Easy enough to ignore those threads, I think. :)

Pssh, why stop it? Everyone clearly knows that Griffin is better. What has 12 done to cement his status as being the greatest of all time? All he does is win games............ :Dhaha Feel free to debate with me, fellow posters. :P

Bahwahwhahwhahwhahhhahahahah. R3D. Bhahahwhahwaha

Go root for the Skins then.

Troll in disguise my friend. He already is.

I agree with the OP. We love our QB and the Redskins love theirs. Theyre both good and lets just leave it at that. Atleast throw in Russell Wilson if we insist on keeping these going. That kid is balling now too.

OK - I get it. Just a troll. Bye.

1) If a thread is even partially about a player on the Colts, it's on-topic for the Colts forum. The mods are aware of these threads. As much as I don't enjoy them (why are we trying to figure out who is better 12 games into their careers, and why does it even matter?) they don't need to be moved to NFL General. If a thread is simply about Robert Griffin III, it will probably be moved into NFL General.

2) If you think a thread should be moved, just click the report button on the bottom of the first post of the thread, and the mods will take a look at it and determine what to do.

3) Please refrain from labeling other posters as trolls simply because they don't agree with you.

Thanks, and GO COLTS!