Jets Inquiring About Winston Justice

krunk

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or do u think tepper or baker can step in and be a legit RT

I have no idea though Tepper has looked good. Only one way to find out. Let Tepper go against the Redskins' defensive front, it is a pretty good one, IMO, and we will find out right away if he can play RT.

I may get slammed for this, but Link has looked strong in camp.....Justice has not been overly impressive to me (nor has McGlynn)

I have watched the OL closely, and Link has played the ones and 2 s solidly.

Wayne Hunter is the laughing stock of New York and has been benched......not sure who we would get in a trade.

Lastly....I am not down on Justice...just have an open mind....our coaches have turned Olsen, Tepper and Link around IMO....a good camp butt kicking will do that. :)

I have been scouring the interwebs for any info on a possible trade and besides just twitter nonsense speculating from Irsay's tweet, nobody seems to know anything at all. Now, either the Colts have the most tight lipped people in the business or this is just a big to do about absolutely nothing.

I wouldn't do the trade. Talent at the o-line is very important for a rookie QB. No doubt Luck has built a rapport - no matter how small - with some of the linemen. Trading away one of them now would compromise much of the practice and preseason development.

LOL you base that onnnnnn? Anyway.

Speed wise he is a Pagano type of guy, tackling wise he is not, team wise he's not that bad of a guy. Not too problematic. He can be a little cocky at times, but I think that is more of a function of who his head coach is and what his head coach allows. He never talked that much in San Diego.

I wouldn't do the trade. Talent at the o-line is very important for a rookie QB. No doubt Luck has built a rapport - no matter how small - with some of the linemen. Trading away one of them now would compromise much of the practice and preseason development.

it cracks me up how so many people would or would not do the trade. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE TRADE IS!!!!!!!!!!

i get that you are saying you think we need Justice on the O line but everyone has a price. just wait and see what happens b4 making judgement :)