Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Apparently, video of Ty Nsekhe actually exist.

HGRekks

Ehhh, it looks Good. But the fact that this is in the AFL... makes me a little Shaky about his NFL Talent. The AFL isn't much compared to the NFL. But, with the O-Line situation we're Facing... I hope he does play like this, if not better in the NFL.Good Vid

I pronounce it 'smith'. :scratch:

Not to be confused with 'Hilton'.

I stayed at the Paris Hilton once: :)

Catches better than he blocks. I know it is the AFL, but in the NFL you have got to hold your block longer. Grigs brought in Dominique Jones from the AFL....worth a try until waiver wire activity.

Ehhh, it looks Good. But the fact that this is in the AFL... makes me a little Shaky about his NFL Talent. The AFL isn't much compared to the NFL. But, with the O-Line situation we're Facing... I hope he does play like this, if not better in the NFL.Good Vid

A little shakey? Ya think! I too hope he can play. But let's be honest, not too many guys languish for years in at Arena league if they have NFL talent.

I'm glad Grigs is turning over every stone, but I think there will be better talent available once teams start making cuts.

A little shakey? Ya think! I too hope he can play. But let's be honest, not too many guys languish for years in at Arena league if they have NFL talent.

I'm glad Grigs is turning over every stone, but I think there will be better talent available once teams start making cuts.

I got excited when we started pulling Guys from the Canadian Football League! They have some RAW Talent. speaking of that, our fellow Colt Taj Smith went the the CFL.

But yeah, Grigson is definitely making a Statement this year & I'm loving it

I got excited when we started pulling Guys from the Canadian Football League! They have some RAW Talent. speaking of that, our fellow Colt Taj Smith went the the CFL.

But yeah, Grigson is definitely making a Statement this year & I'm loving it

Yeah, but except for Cam Wake it's hard to come up with any Defensive CFLers that have made any impact in the NFL. So I don't expect much from ours or the Arena guys other than maybe as developmental players. Chick is a prime example. That being said, we now have different coaches who MAY be better at developing raw talent. We can only hope.

I do love how Grigs is beating the bushes and looking for any improvement no matter how small.

Yeah, but except for Cam Wake it's hard to come up with any Defensive CFLers that have made any impact in the NFL. So I don't expect much from ours or the Arena guys other than maybe as developmental players. Chick is a prime example. That being said, we now have different coaches who MAY be better at developing raw talent. We can only hope.

I do love how Grigs is beating the bushes and looking for any improvement no matter how small.

Yeah, can't wait to see what they do in Free Agency & the Draft next year. They seem like the right guys to turn this franchise back into the powerhouse it was. Only difference now, we have the potential to be a powerhouse on BOTH side of the ball. Oh wait, all THREE sides when we get our Special Teams going lol