Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

i had a dream

CR91

colts were playing the rams in the preseason. andrew luck throws five tds. first one in hits donnie avery deep on a go route and donnie stiff arms his man and goes in the end zone. next td was to reggie on a double move. reggie walked in the end zone. next was alittle quick slant to hilton who breaks two tackles and burns the rest of the defense on his way to the end zone. next was a jump ball in the end zone for coby fleener with two defenders on him. and finally collie on a fade route from the one yard line.

Love it! It makes me wonder how this new regime will treat the preseason games. I really don't care if we win or not but it would be nice to try to establish a drive just to see how the offense looks.

Tonight dream about how the defense picked off Bradford 5 times.

I had a dream that a tooth fell out, I think this somehow symbolizes us stomping the Bears in week 1?

Weird, I frequently have dreams that I lose a tooth. I have no idea what it meant until now.

or maybe u subconsciously think you need to brush your teeth more... ;)

I think if you're going to dream BIG, don't dream about our first pre-season game vs. the Rams.

Dream about our 3rd pre-season game vs...............

The Washington Redskins and their new QB!!! That will be the number one pre-season game that weekend. There will be more interest in that game than any other pre-season game certainly that week, and perhaps the whole pre-season. Everyone will want to see the two rookie QB's go head to head and see which looks better. The buzz that week and that night is going to be powerful.

Of course, the irony will be that because it's pre-season it'll likely be too early to read too much into the performance of either.

But still........ you gotta see both Luck and RG3 play. You gotta see it!!

That's the game I'll be looking forward to. (But, I suppose if you want to cheat the first game vs. the Rams is OK!)

colts were playing the rams in the preseason. andrew luck throws five tds. first one in hits donnie avery deep on a go route and donnie stiff arms his man and goes in the end zone. next td was to reggie on a double move. reggie walked in the end zone. next was alittle quick slant to hilton who breaks two tackles and burns the rest of the defense on his way to the end zone. next was a jump ball in the end zone for coby fleener with two defenders on him. and finally collie on a fade route from the one yard line.

I had a nightmare last night about bad grammar.

I hate to really question anybody, but how can anybody have a dream this detailed? Im 41 yrs. old and I dont ever remember having a dream in my lifetime that makes sense for anymore than a few minutes. My dreams jump from one unrealistic scenario to another in a matter of minutes. Most are so freakin stupid, its comical. I dont think im really in the minority when it comes to dreams that make no sense. So if you really had a dream this detailed and makes sense then you better find a way to bottle that magic and let the rest of us know the secret.

I hate to really question anybody, but how can anybody have a dream this detailed? Im 41 yrs. old and I dont ever remember having a dream in my lifetime that makes sense for anymore than a few minutes. My dreams jump from one unrealistic scenario to another in a matter of minutes. Most are so freakin stupid, its comical. I dont think im really in the minority when it comes to dreams that make no sense. So if you really had a dream this detailed and makes sense then you better find a way to bottle that magic and let the rest of us know the secret.

You aren't alone. I was assuming that he was awake at the time, and there was some willful intent involved. Call it creative license.

Personally that is about the last thing in the world I'm thinking about while drifting off to sleep - unless perhaps during the season after a game. And even then I'm not fantasizing about what I'd like to see happen, I'm reflecting on what did happen.

Nowadays I save my fantasizing for things like ________________________________(I know what you are all thinking, WRONG) winning the lottery. :P The thought of not having a care in the world is very relaxing when your head would others be buzzing through the checklist from freaking :censored: . I assure you that that's the only kind of Luck that I want invading my semi-conscious.

now wait who won the game? I mean just because Luck throws 5 TD's doesnt mean bradford didnt throw 6. lol sorry im just curious on who won. haha

You aren't alone. I was assuming that he was awake at the time, and there was some willful intent involved. Call it creative license.

Personally that is about the last thing in the world I'm thinking about while drifting off to sleep - unless perhaps during the season after a game. And even then I'm not fantasizing about what I'd like to see happen, I'm reflecting on what did happen.

Nowadays I save my fantasizing for things like ________________________________(I know what you are all thinking, WRONG) winning the lottery. :P The thought of not having a care in the world is very relaxing when your head would others be buzzing through the checklist from freaking :censored: . I assure you that that's the only kind of Luck that I want invading my semi-conscious.

could be a preminition?? (how ever that word is spelt lol)

............weird, I had the same exact dream except I was naked on the sidelines trying to run from a monster, but I couldn't run, and a tooth fell out...

Dream on..Dream weaver!!!