Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 Free Agents [Merge]

coltsguy510

Depends on whats available next season, I am thinking linebacker and corner in the first two rounds but I havent looked to hard at next years rookie class

I get so interested in scouting the players, but it's hard with the highlight only clips on youtube. I am thinking the same thing for those rounds and then maybe and OG in the third. I am really interested in Manti Te'o if we can get him at his valued place in the draft.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get so interested in scouting the players, but it's hard with the highlight only clips on youtube. I am thinking the same thing for those rounds and then maybe and OG in the third. I am really interested in Manti Te'o if we can get him at his valued place in the draft.

who knows where some of these guys will be ranked next year but Im really looking to get Amerson

who knows where some of these guys will be ranked next year but Im really looking to get Amerson

I really want to wheel and deal. If we can get Amerson and then trade up and get Te'o, we could have a potentially great defense in a few years. I don't know why I'm so stuck on Te'o, I think he's just the enforcer we've been missing since Bob Sanders. This is all in the case that these players are still ranked this high next year.

I really want to wheel and deal. If we can get Amerson and then trade up and get Te'o, we could have a potentially great defense in a few years. I don't know why I'm so stuck on Te'o, I think he's just the enforcer we've been missing since Bob Sanders. This is all in the case that these players are still ranked this high next year.

thats why if we go 5-11 or worse I eont be to mad because we would set ourselves up for a potentially great draft....assuming we go for the defensive side of the ball next year, who drafted Baptiste by the way

thats why if we go 5-11 or worse I eont be to mad because we would set ourselves up for a potentially great draft....assuming we go for the defensive side of the ball next year, who drafted Baptiste by the way

I feel the same way, If we don't make the playoffs I want to help build the team up again. Nicholas Jean-Baptiste? If so the Steelers.

they drafted Ta'amu. another guy I was interested in lol

Yeah, but we could have had a MAJOR steal in Chapman. I'm all good at NT, although I do think we could get Calais Campbell as a DE to pair up with Nevis. our run D could be our strength soon if we make the right moves.

As long as he's comanding no where near 14 mil per year Im fine with that. Somewhere around 7 or 8 mil a year is good for a guy getting older like him.

I don't think he would. He'd need only to look at the contract Mathis signed, then take into account he'd be 2 years older than Mathis when signing the contract, got $72 million in the bank etc.

If he thrives in the 3-4, and the Colts look like they're going places, I'm certain he'd take a cap friendly deal to stay in Indy for 4 more years. At the end of the day, he wants to stay in Indy, and he wants Championships, not money (seeing as he already has a tonne). He'll only leave the Colts if he can't adapt to the 3-4.

However, I fully expect him to thrive in the 3-4, and expect him to spend about 40% of his time with his hand in the dirt - Pagano will utilise 4 man fronts, and will want to get the most out of his elite defensive players.

I don't think he would. He'd need only to look at the contract Mathis signed, then take into account he'd be 2 years older than Mathis when signing the contract, got $72 million in the bank etc.

If he thrives in the 3-4, and the Colts look like they're going places, I'm certain he'd take a cap friendly deal to stay in Indy for 4 more years. At the end of the day, he wants to stay in Indy, and he wants Championships, not money (seeing as he already has a tonne). He'll only leave the Colts if he can't adapt to the 3-4.

However, I fully expect him to thrive in the 3-4, and expect him to spend about 40% of his time with his hand in the dirt - Pagano will utilise 4 man fronts, and will want to get the most out of his elite defensive players.

I hope he stays if he thrives in the system. He could provide that veteran leadership neccessary to win a Super Bowl.

Jake Long would be a sweet addition to our O-line, and there's no sense in drafting a QB like Luck and not protecting him.

I would sign Long in a heartbeat, and go for a quality CB. Depending on how our WR's perform, then perhaps look for one of those.

It all depends on how Grigson views the potential draft targets that could fall to us next year, and he'll probably try to take care of needs through both FA and draft. If we can get a NFL proven WR starter, who's not to old, through FA, why use a first round pick on a WR? The same goes for other positions as well. The monster is built through both the FA and the draft, and I'm 100% certain that Irsay, Grigson and the rest of the organisation knows this very well.

I would love to see us get Wallace, with him knowing Arians system. I think that if we get a top LT, that we could eventually have one of the best O-Lines in the league with a to LT, Costonzo at RT, and Ija at RG. We would need a center and guard, unless someone pans out. I think that if we get a franchise LT, Wallace, Campbell, a Corner in FA, and then have the draft. We could be set for years with all the young talent.

ijalana will be the left guard if healthy. if not reitz will play there. mcglynn and justice will man the right side.

Jake Long would be a sweet addition to our O-line, and there's no sense in drafting a QB like Luck and not protecting him.

I would sign Long in a heartbeat, and go for a quality CB. Depending on how our WR's perform, then perhaps look for one of those.

It all depends on how Grigson views the potential draft targets that could fall to us next year, and he'll probably try to take care of needs through both FA and draft. If we can get a NFL proven WR starter, who's not to old, through FA, why use a first round pick on a WR? The same goes for other positions as well. The monster is built through both the FA and the draft, and I'm 100% certain that Irsay, Grigson and the rest of the organisation knows this very well.

I am hoping that he does more in FA than Polian did. Long would help us to have one of the best lines in the NFL, if Castonzo and Ijalana pan out. That would be something that we haven't had in a while. If we get Long, then we can draft an OG in the third round to give us that final piece.

You have Brown, Carter, Ballard, and they say it's Karim too, although I believe he will not make it to the 53. Brown and Carter, there you have the competition, and as they said, Ballard would be 3rd downs. (No need for Benson)

About Long, it may be possible after they got Martin over there. Let's see how it goes this season Miami about that.

No one on the list really jumped out at me. Although our needs as a team could change in a year but theres no one we should really sign. Im sure we'll go out and make some mid-level signings like we did this year but I dont ancipate a big splash.

Imagine Forte paired up with Luck! Forte is also a great reciever out of the backfield. I was looking for corners, but didn't see many. Revis is available for 2014 though!

Jets will marry him :lol: . If they let him walk they are as foolish as they sound making Super Bowl claims.

If the Cardinals let Campbell go, I would seriously pay my own money to have him with a horseshoe on his helmet.....and I'm poor as crap.

Also I'm not the kind of person that would want to bring in a free agent RB, but I would at least take a look at Stewart. Mostly because of his lack of miles, and the fact that he's a monster.

If Zbikowski/Lefeged don't cut it at the other Safety position I also wouldn't mind bringing in Jairus Byrd. That guy gets picks when offenses throw his way.

Mike Wallace and Jake Long would be too expensive and just luxury free agents if you ask me.

If Zbikowski/Lefeged don't cut it at the other Safety position I also wouldn't mind bringing in Jairus Byrd. That guy gets picks when offenses throw his way.

Zbikowski will cut it - I have NO doubt about that

Jake Long would be too expensive

Let's hope not. He would be a perfect addition to our O-line

If the Cardinals let Campbell go, I would seriously pay my own money to have him with a horseshoe on his helmet.....and I'm poor as crap.

Also I'm not the kind of person that would want to bring in a free agent RB, but I would at least take a look at Stewart. Mostly because of his lack of miles, and the fact that he's a monster.

Mike Wallace and Jake Long would be too expensive and just luxury free agents if you ask me.

I disagree, I think that Long would be a valuable addition to the team. We need to invest in Luck's Protection and what better way than to get the best security system in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I know we already have a thread about this, but I wanted to bring it back to life. So, who do you want the Colts to sign (realistically) next year? Also, here's the change, what free agents do you want us to avoid signing? Some will be wrong, it's not been updated it looks like.

Quarterbacks:

Joe Flacco – BAL

Stephen McGee – DAL

Matt Leinart – HOU

Matt Schaub – HOU

Kerry Collins – IND

Curtis Painter – IND

Tarvaris Jackson – SEA

John Beck – WAS

Running Backs:

Matt Forte -- CHI

Ricky Williams – BAL

Fred Jackson – BUF

Corey McIntyre – BUF

Mike Goodson – CAR

Marion Barber – CHI

Bernard Scott – CIN

Brandon Jackson – CLE

Felix Jones – DAL

Rashard Jennings – JAC

Reggie Bush – MIA

Danny Woodhead – NE

Chris Ivory – NO ®

Brandon Jacobs – NYG

D.J. Ware – NYG

Shonn Greene – NYJ

LeSean McCoy – PHI

Jonathan Dwyer – PIT ®

Rashard Mendenhall – PIT

Javon Ringer – TEN

Ryan Torrain – WAS

Darrel Young – WAS ®

Fullbacks:

Ovie Mughelli – ATL

Quinn Johnson – DEN

James Casey – HOU

Greg Jones – JAC

Korey Hall – NO

Wide Receivers:

Lee Evans – BAL

David Reed – BAL ®

Donald Jones – BUF

Steve Smith – CAR

Johnny Knox – CHI

Brandon Tate – CIN

Josh Cribbs – CLE

Mohamed Massaquoi – CLE

Calvin Johnson – DET

Donald Driver – GB

Greg Jennings – GB

Derrick Mason – HOU

Austin Collie – IND

Blair White – IND ®

Jason Hill – JAC

Kassim Osgood – JAC

Brian Robiskie – JAC

Robert Wallace – MIA ®

Julian Edelman – NE

Devery Henderson – NO

Ramses Barden – NYG

Victor Cruz – NYG ®

Louis Murphy – OAK

Arnaz Battle – PIT

Emanuel Sanders – PIT ®

Antonio Brown – PIT ®

Deon Butler – SEA

Brandon Gibson – STL

Sammie Stroughter – TB

Anthony Armstrong – WAS ®

Brandon Banks – WAS ®

Jabar Garrney – WAS

Tight Ends:

Ed Dickson – BAL ®

Dennis Pitta – BAL ®

Shawn Nelson – BUF

Ben Watson – CLE

John Phillips – DAL

Richard Dickerson – DET ®

Will Heller – DET

Tom Crabtree – GB ®

Justin Snow – IND

Zach Miller – JAC

Anthony Fasano – MIA

Travis Beckum – NYG

Jeff Cumberland – NYJ ®

Dustin Keller – NYJ

Brandon Myers – OAK

Heath Miller – PIT

Cameron Morrah – SEA

Delaine Walker – SF

Jared Cook – TEN

Logan Paulsen – WAS ®

Offensive Tackles:

Jeremy Bridges – ARI

Will Svitek – ATL

Ramon Harewood – BAL ®

Bryant McKinney – BAL

Colin Brown – BUF ®

Cornell Green – BUF

Jeff Otah – CAR

Patrick Mannelly – CHI

Frank Omiyale – CHI

Chris Williams – CHI

Tony Pashos – CLE

Ryan Clady – DEN

Gosder Cherilus – DET

Jason Fox – DET ®

Chad Clifton – GB

Duane Brown – HOU

Rashad Butler – HOU

Jeff Linkenback – IND ®

Eben Britton – JAC

Kevin Haslam – JAC ®

Brandon Albert – KC

Jake Long – MIA

Phil Loadholt – MIN

Matt Light – NE

Sebastian Vollmer – NE

Jermon Bushrod – NO

Guards:

Garrett Reynolds – ATL

Rex Hadnot – ARI

Andy Levitre – BUF

Lance Louis – CHI

Shawn Lauvao – CLE

Phil Costa – DAL ®

Evan Dietrich-Smith – GB

T.J. Lang – GB

Antoine Caldwell – HOU

Joe Reitz – IND ®

Ryan Lilja – KC

Nate Garner – MIA

Anthony Herrera – MIN

Steve Hutchinson – MIN

Rich Ohrnberger – NE

Brian Waters – NE

Brandon Moore – NYJ

Matt Slauson – NYJ

Kris Dielman – SD

Tyronne Green – SD

Louis Vasquez – SD

Kevin Matthews – TEN ®

Centers:

Geoff Hangartner – BUF

Chris Spencer – CHI

Andrew Economos – CLE

John Estes – JAC ®

Brad Meester – JAC

Thomas Gafford – KC

Jon Dorenbos – PHI

Clint Gresham – SEA ®

Max Unger – SEA

Nick Sundberg – WAS ®

Defensive Ends:

Lawrence Sidbury – ATL

Paul Kruger – BAL

Spencer Johnson – BUF

Robert Gathers – CIN

Michael Johnson – CIN

Ben Garland – DEN

Lawrence Jackson – DET

Willis Young – DET ®

Jarius Wynn – GB

Tim Jamison – HOU

Dwight Freeney – IND

Aaron Morgan – JAC ®

Junior Galette – NO ®

Osi Umenyiora – NYG

Marcus Dixon – NYJ

Ropati Pitoitua – NYJ

Matt Shaughnessy – OAK

Darryl Tapp – PHI

Vaughn Martin – SD

Chris Clemons – SEA

Ricky Jean-Francois – SF

James Hall – STL

Chris Long – STL

Defensive Tackles:

Arthur Jones – BAL ®

Kellen Heard – BUF ®

Andre Neblett – CAR ®

Henry Melton – CHI

Kevin Vickerson – DEN

Ty Warren – DEN

Corey Williams – DET

Shaun Cody – HOU

Terrance Knighton – JAC

Glenn Dorsey – KC

Randy Starks – MIA

Ron Brace – NE

Mike Wright – NE

Myron Pryor – NE

Sedrick Ellis – NO

John Henderson – OAK

Richard Seymour – OAK

Casey Hampton – PIT

Isaac Sopoaga – SF

Fred Robbins – STL

Darell Scott – STL

Albert Haynesworth – TB

Roy Miller – TB

SenDerrick Marks – TEN

Outside Linebackers:

Joey Porter – ARI

Shawne Merriman – BUF

Victor Butler – DAL

Brad Jones – GB

Frank Zombo – GB ®

Connor Barwin – HOU

Demorrio Williams – KC

Mathias Kiwanuka – NYG

Clint Sintim – NYG

Aaron Curry – Oak

Travis LaBoy – SD

Shaun Phillips – SD

Lorenzo Alexander – WAS

Rob Jackson – WAS

Inside Linebackers:

Paris Lenon – ARI

Spencer Adkins – ATL

Jason Williams – CAR

Nick Roach – CHI

Rey Maualuga – CIN

Scott Fujita – CLE

Kaluka Maiava – CLE

Rob Francois – GB ®

Kyle Bosworth – JAC ®

Daryl Smith – JAC

Jasper Brinkley – MIN

Dane Fletcher – NE ®

Jerod Mayo – NE

Johnathan Casillas – NO ®

Josh Mauga – NYJ ®

Moise Fokou – PHI

Akeem Jordan – PHI

James Farrior – PIT

Stevenson Sylvester – PIT ®

Larry Foote – PIT

James Laurinaitis – STL

Gerald McRath – TEN

Will Witherspoon – TEN

Cornerbacks:

Chris Owens – ATL

Domonique Foxworth – BAL

Leodis McKelvin – BUF

Darius Butler – CAR

Captain Munnerlyn – CAR

D.J. Moore – CHI

Sheldon Brown – CLE

Michael Jenkins – DAL

Danny McCray – DAL ®

Cassuis Vaughn – DEN

Aaron Berry – DET ®

Alphonso Smith – DET

Sam Shields – GB ®

Brice McCain – HOU

David Caldwell – IND ®

Jerraud Powers – IND

Derek Cox – JAC

Yeremiah Bell – MIA

Sean Smith – MIA

Asher Allen – MIN

Josh Barrett – NE

Jabari Greer – NO

Brian Witherspoon – NYG

Brandon Hughes – PHI

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie – PHI

Bryant McFadden – PIT

Quentin Jammer – SD

Antoine Cason – SD

Shawntae Spencer – SF

Ronald Bartell – STL

Bradley Fletcher – STL

Aqib Talib – TB

E.J. Biggers – TB

Jason McCourty – TEN

Ryan Mouton – TEN

Kevin Barnes – WAS

Safeties:

William Moore – ATL

Ed Reed – BAL

Jairus Byrd – BUF

Sherrod Martin – CAR

Chris Crocker – CHI

Raymond Ventrone – CLE

Barry Church – DAL ®

David Bruton – DEN

Louis Delmas – DET

Amari Spievey – DET ®

Charlie Peprah – GB

Troy Nolan – HOU

Glover Quin – HOU

Mike Newton – IND

Donald Washington – KC

Chris Clemons – MIA

Tyrone Culver – MIA

Jamarca Sanford – MIN

Patrick Chung – NE

Kenny Phillips – NYG

Emanuel Cook – NYJ ®

Michael Mitchell – OAK

Colt Anderson – PHI

Will Allen – PIT

James Butler – STL

Craig Dahl – STL

Tanard Jackson – TB

Kickers:

David Buehler – DAL

Jason Hanson – DET

Lawrence Tynes – NYG

Nate Kaeding – SD

Josh Brown – STL

Rob Bironas – TEN

Punters:

Brian Moorman – BUF

Jason Baker – CAR

Kevin Huber – CIN

Reggie Hodges – CLE

Tim Masthay – GB ®

Pat McAfee – IND

Dustin Colquitt – KC

Brandon Fields – MIA

Thomas Morstead – NO

Shane Lechler – OAK

Andy Lee – SF

Long Snapper:

L.P. Ladouceur – DAL

Zak DeOssie – NYG

We need a veteran RB to help ease Luck. All we have is Donald "god **** it" Brown who sucks (my opinion and I'm sticking to it), Vick Ballard who tripped during the 40-yd dash, and everyone else who doesn't matter.

Stanford valued a strong run game, so if we're going to give luck a TE-conducive system, then we may as well also give also him a solid run game so he can run his bootleg banana plays.

Isnt Jonathan Stewart from Carolina a FA too? If so he's #1 on my wish list. Along with Long.

it's not very accurate, I know. :sigh: I think Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie would be a nice addition. He's a bit of an underachiever, but with the right coaching, plenty of "busts" break out. Also, hes very fast, which we lack in our secondary. Think of the Texans signing Jonathan Joseph, a fast, 1st round, underachieving CB who turned into a pro bowler. Pagano is a great secondary coach. Along these same lines I'd like Leodis McKelvin.

it's not very accurate, I know. :sigh: I think Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie would be a nice addition. He's a bit of an underachiever, but with the right coaching, plenty of "busts" break out. Also, hes very fast, which we lack in our secondary. Think of the Texans signing Jonathan Joseph, a fast, 1st round, underachieving CB who turned into a pro bowler. Pagano is a great secondary coach. Along these same lines I'd like Leodis McKelvin.

Check out Spotrac.com, that's where I get a lot of my 2013 FA info. I would also love Mike Wallace. If we could get Jake Long, Matt Forte, or Mike Wallace I would be a very happy camper.

$ is the key, what does our cap look like next year?

I think we can assume that this regime won't be shy about bringing in FAs if they can help the team.

Our cap looks like this

For 2013, assuming the Colts sign all our 2012 draftees to 4 year contracts, the Colts will be $55MM under the cap in 2013, with the following 50 players becoming FAs:

Caldwell

Collie

Cosby

Edds

Fayson

Freeney

Gronkowski

Harvey

Hickman

A Johnson

Karim

King

Kirkpatrick

Linkenbach

McAfee

Moala

Murphy

Ogbu

Olsen

Peguese

Powers

Ross

Shipley

Snow

Tepper

Vittatoe

Justice

Stanton

Avery

Overton

Miller

and all of the current UDFAs

Our cap looks like this

For 2013, assuming the Colts sign all our 2012 draftees to 4 year contracts, the Colts will be $55MM under the cap in 2013, with the following 50 players becoming FAs:

Caldwell

Collie

Cosby

Edds

Fayson

Freeney

Gronkowski

Harvey

Hickman

A Johnson

Karim

King

Kirkpatrick

Linkenbach

McAfee

Moala

Murphy

Ogbu

Olsen

Peguese

Powers

Ross

Shipley

Snow

Tepper

Vittatoe

Justice

Stanton

Avery

Overton

Miller

and all of the current UDFAs

Nice. Not a guy on that list who's indispensable. No way Freeney gets big money again next year.

McAfee and Powers may do better on the open market, depending on their play this year. The future looks bright.

Nice. Not a guy on that list who's indispensable. No way Freeney gets big money again next year.

McAfee and Powers may do better on the open market, depending on their play this year. The future looks bright.

We will keep McAfee most likely and should keep Powers.

I know we already have a thread about this, but I wanted to bring it back to life. So, who do you want the Colts to sign (realistically) next year? Also, here's the change, what free agents do you want us to avoid signing? Some will be wrong, it's not been updated it looks like.

Quarterbacks:

Joe Flacco – BAL

Stephen McGee – DAL

Matt Leinart – HOU

Matt Schaub – HOU

Kerry Collins – IND

Curtis Painter – IND

Tarvaris Jackson – SEA

John Beck – WAS

Running Backs:

Matt Forte -- CHI

Ricky Williams – BAL

Fred Jackson – BUF

Corey McIntyre – BUF

Mike Goodson – CAR

Marion Barber – CHI

Bernard Scott – CIN

Brandon Jackson – CLE

Felix Jones – DAL

Rashard Jennings – JAC

Reggie Bush – MIA

Danny Woodhead – NE

Chris Ivory – NO ®

Brandon Jacobs – NYG

D.J. Ware – NYG

Shonn Greene – NYJ

LeSean McCoy – PHI

Jonathan Dwyer – PIT ®

Rashard Mendenhall – PIT

Javon Ringer – TEN

Ryan Torrain – WAS

Darrel Young – WAS ®

Fullbacks:

Ovie Mughelli – ATL

Quinn Johnson – DEN

James Casey – HOU

Greg Jones – JAC

Korey Hall – NO

Wide Receivers:

Lee Evans – BAL

David Reed – BAL ®

Donald Jones – BUF

Steve Smith – CAR

Johnny Knox – CHI

Brandon Tate – CIN

Josh Cribbs – CLE

Mohamed Massaquoi – CLE

Calvin Johnson – DET

Donald Driver – GB

Greg Jennings – GB

Derrick Mason – HOU

Austin Collie – IND

Blair White – IND ®

Jason Hill – JAC

Kassim Osgood – JAC

Brian Robiskie – JAC

Robert Wallace – MIA ®

Julian Edelman – NE

Devery Henderson – NO

Ramses Barden – NYG

Victor Cruz – NYG ®

Louis Murphy – OAK

Arnaz Battle – PIT

Emanuel Sanders – PIT ®

Antonio Brown – PIT ®

Deon Butler – SEA

Brandon Gibson – STL

Sammie Stroughter – TB

Brandon Banks – WAS ®

Jabar Garrney – WAS

Tight Ends:

Ed Dickson – BAL ®

Dennis Pitta – BAL ®

Shawn Nelson – BUF

Ben Watson – CLE

John Phillips – DAL

Will Heller – DET

Tom Crabtree – GB ®

Justin Snow – IND

Zach Miller – JAC

Anthony Fasano – MIA

Travis Beckum – NYG

Jeff Cumberland – NYJ ®

Dustin Keller – NYJ

Brandon Myers – OAK

Heath Miller – PIT

Cameron Morrah – SEA

Delaine Walker – SF

Jared Cook – TEN

Logan Paulsen – WAS ®

Offensive Tackles:

Jeremy Bridges – ARI

Will Svitek – ATL

Ramon Harewood – BAL ®

Bryant McKinney – BAL

Colin Brown – BUF ®

Cornell Green – BUF

Jeff Otah – CAR

Patrick Mannelly – CHI

Frank Omiyale – CHI

Chris Williams – CHI

Tony Pashos – CLE

Ryan Clady – DEN

Gosder Cherilus – DET

Jason Fox – DET ®

Chad Clifton – GB

Duane Brown – HOU

Rashad Butler – HOU

Jeff Linkenback – IND ®

Eben Britton – JAC

Kevin Haslam – JAC ®

Brandon Albert – KC

Jake Long – MIA

Phil Loadholt – MIN

Matt Light – NE

Sebastian Vollmer – NE

Jermon Bushrod – NO

Guards:

Garrett Reynolds – ATL

Rex Hadnot – ARI

Andy Levitre – BUF

Lance Louis – CHI

Shawn Lauvao – CLE

Phil Costa – DAL ®

Evan Dietrich-Smith – GB

T.J. Lang – GB

Antoine Caldwell – HOU

Joe Reitz – IND ®

Ryan Lilja – KC

Nate Garner – MIA

Anthony Herrera – MIN

Steve Hutchinson – MIN

Rich Ohrnberger – NE

Brian Waters – NE

Brandon Moore – NYJ

Matt Slauson – NYJ

Kris Dielman – SD

Tyronne Green – SD

Louis Vasquez – SD

Kevin Matthews – TEN ®

Centers:

Geoff Hangartner – BUF

Chris Spencer – CHI

Andrew Economos – CLE

John Estes – JAC ®

Brad Meester – JAC

Thomas Gafford – KC

Jon Dorenbos – PHI

Clint Gresham – SEA ®

Max Unger – SEA

Nick Sundberg – WAS ®

Defensive Ends:

Lawrence Sidbury – ATL

Paul Kruger – BAL

Spencer Johnson – BUF

Robert Gathers – CIN

Michael Johnson – CIN

Ben Garland – DEN

Lawrence Jackson – DET

Willis Young – DET ®

Jarius Wynn – GB

Tim Jamison – HOU

Dwight Freeney – IND

Aaron Morgan – JAC ®

Junior Galette – NO ®

Osi Umenyiora – NYG

Marcus Dixon – NYJ

Ropati Pitoitua – NYJ

Matt Shaughnessy – OAK

Darryl Tapp – PHI

Vaughn Martin – SD

Chris Clemons – SEA

Ricky Jean-Francois – SF

James Hall – STL

Chris Long – STL

Defensive Tackles:

Arthur Jones – BAL ®

Kellen Heard – BUF ®

Andre Neblett – CAR ®

Henry Melton – CHI

Kevin Vickerson – DEN

Ty Warren – DEN

Corey Williams – DET

Shaun Cody – HOU

Terrance Knighton – JAC

Glenn Dorsey – KC

Randy Starks – MIA

Ron Brace – NE

Mike Wright – NE

Myron Pryor – NE

Sedrick Ellis – NO

John Henderson – OAK

Richard Seymour – OAK

Casey Hampton – PIT

Isaac Sopoaga – SF

Fred Robbins – STL

Darell Scott – STL

Albert Haynesworth – TB

Roy Miller – TB

SenDerrick Marks – TEN

Outside Linebackers:

Joey Porter – ARI

Shawne Merriman – BUF

Victor Butler – DAL

Brad Jones – GB

Frank Zombo – GB ®

Connor Barwin – HOU

Demorrio Williams – KC

Mathias Kiwanuka – NYG

Clint Sintim – NYG

Aaron Curry – Oak

Travis LaBoy – SD

Shaun Phillips – SD

Lorenzo Alexander – WAS

Rob Jackson – WAS

Inside Linebackers:

Paris Lenon – ARI

Spencer Adkins – ATL

Jason Williams – CAR

Nick Roach – CHI

Rey Maualuga – CIN

Scott Fujita – CLE

Kaluka Maiava – CLE

Rob Francois – GB ®

Kyle Bosworth – JAC ®

Daryl Smith – JAC

Jasper Brinkley – MIN

Dane Fletcher – NE ®

Jerod Mayo – NE

Josh Mauga – NYJ ®

Moise Fokou – PHI

Akeem Jordan – PHI

James Farrior – PIT

Larry Foote – PIT

James Laurinaitis – STL

Gerald McRath – TEN

Will Witherspoon – TEN

Cornerbacks:

Chris Owens – ATL

Domonique Foxworth – BAL

Leodis McKelvin – BUF

Darius Butler – CAR

Captain Munnerlyn – CAR

D.J. Moore – CHI

Sheldon Brown – CLE

Michael Jenkins – DAL

Danny McCray – DAL ®

Cassuis Vaughn – DEN

Aaron Berry – DET ®

Alphonso Smith – DET

Sam Shields – GB ®

Brice McCain – HOU

David Caldwell – IND ®

Jerraud Powers – IND

Derek Cox – JAC

Yeremiah Bell – MIA

Sean Smith – MIA

Asher Allen – MIN

Josh Barrett – NE

Jabari Greer – NO

Brian Witherspoon – NYG

Brandon Hughes – PHI

Bryant McFadden – PIT

Quentin Jammer – SD

Antoine Cason – SD

Shawntae Spencer – SF

Ronald Bartell – STL

Bradley Fletcher – STL

Aqib Talib – TB

E.J. Biggers – TB

Jason McCourty – TEN

Ryan Mouton – TEN

Kevin Barnes – WAS

Safeties:

William Moore – ATL

Ed Reed – BAL

Jairus Byrd – BUF

Sherrod Martin – CAR

Chris Crocker – CHI

Raymond Ventrone – CLE

Barry Church – DAL ®

David Bruton – DEN

Louis Delmas – DET

Amari Spievey – DET ®

Charlie Peprah – GB

Troy Nolan – HOU

Glover Quin – HOU

Mike Newton – IND

Donald Washington – KC

Chris Clemons – MIA

Tyrone Culver – MIA

Jamarca Sanford – MIN

Patrick Chung – NE

Kenny Phillips – NYG

Emanuel Cook – NYJ ®

Michael Mitchell – OAK

Colt Anderson – PHI

Will Allen – PIT

James Butler – STL

Craig Dahl – STL

Tanard Jackson – TB

Kickers:

David Buehler – DAL

Jason Hanson – DET

Lawrence Tynes – NYG

Nate Kaeding – SD

Josh Brown – STL

Rob Bironas – TEN

Punters:

Brian Moorman – BUF

Jason Baker – CAR

Kevin Huber – CIN

Reggie Hodges – CLE

Tim Masthay – GB ®

Pat McAfee – IND

Dustin Colquitt – KC

Brandon Fields – MIA

Thomas Morstead – NO

Shane Lechler – OAK

Andy Lee – SF

Long Snapper:

L.P. Ladouceur – DAL

Zak DeOssie – NYG

McCoy resigned with the Eagles the other day

We need a veteran RB to help ease Luck. All we have is Donald "god **** it" Brown who sucks (my opinion and I'm sticking to it), Vick Ballard who tripped during the 40-yd dash, and everyone else who doesn't matter.

Stanford valued a strong run game, so if we're going to give luck a TE-conducive system, then we may as well also give also him a solid run game so he can run his bootleg banana plays.

Oh dear God no, not a guy who tripped on his forty. How did that guy get signed let alone drafted? </sarcasm>

Quarterbacks:

Joe Flacco – BAL

Stephen McGee – DAL

Matt Leinart – HOU

Matt Schaub – HOU

Kerry Collins – IND

Curtis Painter – IND

Tarvaris Jackson – SEA

John Beck – WAS

Running Backs:

Matt Forte -- CHI

Ricky Williams – BAL

Fred Jackson – BUF

Corey McIntyre – BUF

Mike Goodson – CAR

Marion Barber – CHI

Bernard Scott – CIN

Brandon Jackson – CLE

Felix Jones – DAL

Rashard Jennings – JAC

Reggie Bush – MIA

Danny Woodhead – NE

Chris Ivory – NO ®

Brandon Jacobs – NYG

D.J. Ware – NYG

Shonn Greene – NYJ

LeSean McCoy – PHI

Jonathan Dwyer – PIT ®

Rashard Mendenhall – PIT

Javon Ringer – TEN

Ryan Torrain – WAS

Darrel Young – WAS ®

Fullbacks:

Ovie Mughelli – ATL

Quinn Johnson – DEN

James Casey – HOU

Greg Jones – JAC

Korey Hall – NO

Wide Receivers:

Lee Evans – BAL

David Reed – BAL ®

Donald Jones – BUF

Steve Smith – CAR

Johnny Knox – CHI

Brandon Tate – CIN

Josh Cribbs – CLE

Mohamed Massaquoi – CLE

Calvin Johnson – DET

Donald Driver – GB

Greg Jennings – GB

Derrick Mason – HOU

Austin Collie – IND

Blair White – IND ®

Jason Hill – JAC

Kassim Osgood – JAC

Brian Robiskie – JAC

Robert Wallace – MIA ®

Julian Edelman – NE

Devery Henderson – NO

Ramses Barden – NYG

Victor Cruz – NYG ®

Louis Murphy – OAK

Arnaz Battle – PIT

Emanuel Sanders – PIT ®

Antonio Brown – PIT ®

Deon Butler – SEA

Brandon Gibson – STL

Sammie Stroughter – TB

Brandon Banks – WAS ®

Jabar Garrney – WAS

Tight Ends:

Ed Dickson – BAL ®

Dennis Pitta – BAL ®

Shawn Nelson – BUF

Ben Watson – CLE

John Phillips – DAL

Will Heller – DET

Tom Crabtree – GB ®

Justin Snow – IND

Zach Miller – JAC

Anthony Fasano – MIA

Travis Beckum – NYG

Jeff Cumberland – NYJ ®

Dustin Keller – NYJ

Brandon Myers – OAK

Heath Miller – PIT

Cameron Morrah – SEA

Delaine Walker – SF

Jared Cook – TEN

Logan Paulsen – WAS ®

Offensive Tackles:

Jeremy Bridges – ARI

Will Svitek – ATL

Ramon Harewood – BAL ®

Bryant McKinney – BAL

Colin Brown – BUF ®

Cornell Green – BUF

Jeff Otah – CAR

Patrick Mannelly – CHI

Frank Omiyale – CHI

Chris Williams – CHI

Tony Pashos – CLE

Ryan Clady – DEN

Gosder Cherilus – DET

Jason Fox – DET ®

Chad Clifton – GB

Duane Brown – HOU

Rashad Butler – HOU

Jeff Linkenback – IND ®

Eben Britton – JAC

Kevin Haslam – JAC ®

Brandon Albert – KC

Jake Long – MIA

Phil Loadholt – MIN

Matt Light – NE

Sebastian Vollmer – NE

Jermon Bushrod – NO

Guards:

Garrett Reynolds – ATL

Rex Hadnot – ARI

Andy Levitre – BUF

Lance Louis – CHI

Shawn Lauvao – CLE

Phil Costa – DAL ®

Evan Dietrich-Smith – GB

T.J. Lang – GB

Antoine Caldwell – HOU

Joe Reitz – IND ®

Ryan Lilja – KC

Nate Garner – MIA

Anthony Herrera – MIN

Steve Hutchinson – MIN

Rich Ohrnberger – NE

Brian Waters – NE

Brandon Moore – NYJ

Matt Slauson – NYJ

Kris Dielman – SD

Tyronne Green – SD

Louis Vasquez – SD

Kevin Matthews – TEN ®

Centers:

Geoff Hangartner – BUF

Chris Spencer – CHI

Andrew Economos – CLE

John Estes – JAC ®

Brad Meester – JAC

Thomas Gafford – KC

Jon Dorenbos – PHI

Clint Gresham – SEA ®

Max Unger – SEA

Nick Sundberg – WAS ®

Defensive Ends:

Lawrence Sidbury – ATL

Paul Kruger – BAL

Spencer Johnson – BUF

Robert Gathers – CIN

Michael Johnson – CIN

Ben Garland – DEN

Lawrence Jackson – DET

Willis Young – DET ®

Jarius Wynn – GB

Tim Jamison – HOU

Dwight Freeney – IND

Aaron Morgan – JAC ®

Junior Galette – NO ®

Osi Umenyiora – NYG

Marcus Dixon – NYJ

Ropati Pitoitua – NYJ

Matt Shaughnessy – OAK

Darryl Tapp – PHI

Vaughn Martin – SD

Chris Clemons – SEA

Ricky Jean-Francois – SF

James Hall – STL

Chris Long – STL

Defensive Tackles:

Arthur Jones – BAL ®

Kellen Heard – BUF ®

Andre Neblett – CAR ®

Henry Melton – CHI

Kevin Vickerson – DEN

Ty Warren – DEN

Corey Williams – DET

Shaun Cody – HOU

Terrance Knighton – JAC

Glenn Dorsey – KC

Randy Starks – MIA

Ron Brace – NE

Mike Wright – NE

Myron Pryor – NE

Sedrick Ellis – NO

John Henderson – OAK

Richard Seymour – OAK

Casey Hampton – PIT

Isaac Sopoaga – SF

Fred Robbins – STL

Darell Scott – STL

Albert Haynesworth – TB

Roy Miller – TB

SenDerrick Marks – TEN

Outside Linebackers:

Joey Porter – ARI

Shawne Merriman – BUF

Victor Butler – DAL

Brad Jones – GB

Frank Zombo – GB ®

Connor Barwin – HOU

Demorrio Williams – KC

Mathias Kiwanuka – NYG

Clint Sintim – NYG

Aaron Curry – Oak

Travis LaBoy – SD

Shaun Phillips – SD

Lorenzo Alexander – WAS

Rob Jackson – WAS

Inside Linebackers:

Paris Lenon – ARI

Spencer Adkins – ATL

Jason Williams – CAR

Nick Roach – CHI

Rey Maualuga – CIN

Scott Fujita – CLE

Kaluka Maiava – CLE

Rob Francois – GB ®

Kyle Bosworth – JAC ®

Daryl Smith – JAC

Jasper Brinkley – MIN

Dane Fletcher – NE ®

Jerod Mayo – NE

Josh Mauga – NYJ ®

Moise Fokou – PHI

Akeem Jordan – PHI

James Farrior – PIT

Larry Foote – PIT

James Laurinaitis – STL

Gerald McRath – TEN

Will Witherspoon – TEN

Cornerbacks:

Chris Owens – ATL

Domonique Foxworth – BAL

Leodis McKelvin – BUF

Darius Butler – CAR

Captain Munnerlyn – CAR

D.J. Moore – CHI

Sheldon Brown – CLE

Michael Jenkins – DAL

Danny McCray – DAL ®

Cassuis Vaughn – DEN

Aaron Berry – DET ®

Alphonso Smith – DET

Sam Shields – GB ®

Brice McCain – HOU

David Caldwell – IND ®

Jerraud Powers – IND

Derek Cox – JAC

Yeremiah Bell – MIA

Sean Smith – MIA

Asher Allen – MIN

Josh Barrett – NE

Jabari Greer – NO

Brian Witherspoon – NYG

Brandon Hughes – PHI

Bryant McFadden – PIT

Quentin Jammer – SD

Antoine Cason – SD

Shawntae Spencer – SF

Ronald Bartell – STL

Bradley Fletcher – STL

Aqib Talib – TB

E.J. Biggers – TB

Jason McCourty – TEN

Ryan Mouton – TEN

Kevin Barnes – WAS

Safeties:

William Moore – ATL

Ed Reed – BAL

Jairus Byrd – BUF

Sherrod Martin – CAR

Chris Crocker – CHI

Raymond Ventrone – CLE

Barry Church – DAL ®

David Bruton – DEN

Louis Delmas – DET

Amari Spievey – DET ®

Charlie Peprah – GB

Troy Nolan – HOU

Glover Quin – HOU

Mike Newton – IND

Donald Washington – KC

Chris Clemons – MIA

Tyrone Culver – MIA

Jamarca Sanford – MIN

Patrick Chung – NE

Kenny Phillips – NYG

Emanuel Cook – NYJ ®

Michael Mitchell – OAK

Colt Anderson – PHI

Will Allen – PIT

James Butler – STL

Craig Dahl – STL

Tanard Jackson – TB

Kickers:

David Buehler – DAL

Jason Hanson – DET

Lawrence Tynes – NYG

Nate Kaeding – SD

Josh Brown – STL

Rob Bironas – TEN

Punters:

Brian Moorman – BUF

Jason Baker – CAR

Kevin Huber – CIN

Reggie Hodges – CLE

Tim Masthay – GB ®

Pat McAfee – IND

Dustin Colquitt – KC

Brandon Fields – MIA

Thomas Morstead – NO

Shane Lechler – OAK

Andy Lee – SF

Long Snapper:

L.P. Ladouceur – DAL

Zak DeOssie – NYG

I think when it comes to FA time next off season the colts should go after....

RB- Dwyer if Forte resigns with the bears

T - Long

DE - Long

LB - Lauranitus

CB - Rogers-Cromartie

S - Chung

or could go with a blockbuster addition and offer Calvin Johnson a bigger contract then what detroit offers him and get him in indy with Luck. you give Luck CJ and having wayne on the opposite end that would be two good WR's to give luck who you would be comftorble with to just throw the ball up to and know they will come down with it.