Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 Free Agents [Merge]

coltsguy510

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Kinda surprised nobody else has said something but...

...if the Ravens don't get it together, and they let him actually hit the open market...the Patriots and Colts (among others) will be battling to land Ed Reed's services.

How this season goes will determine the interest in the other FAs. So I won't venture a guess. But of our guys, (as of right now) I keep...Caldwell, Free, Gronk, Mookie, Link, McAfee, Moala, Ogbue, Powers, AQ, Justice and Avery.

any OL who's around 6'5" and about 330lbs. must be able to block as in grade the road. and maybe a NT who's over 300lb. will the Colts EVER build physical and dominant front lines?......other than looking on craig's list and/or walmart castoff's?

Vick Ballard who tripped during the 40-yd dash, and everyone else who doesn't matter.

Yep he's going to be a terrible NFL running back because he tripped at the combine.

I'm all for getting better backs. I was a big advocate of getting one earlyish in the draft this year, because unlike quite a bit of people on here, I'm not wanting to just 'trust' Brown and Carter. I loved the Ballard pick. We got him at a pretty good value. He might not start all year, but he'll work great in rotation.

Mike Wallace is a FA next year as well. Arians turned him into a top playmaker in the NFL, so I'm sure he'd love to reunite with him. Also the Steelers are very tight up against the cap so they might not be able to resign him or franchise him.

Theyll have to choose between Wallace and Antonio Brown, and that's if they can even afford either one. I think they keep Brown and we can pick up Wallace. He will 1. Add a good consistent speed receiver opposite Wayne to free him up. And 2. Be our future #1 WR. Maybe even #1 right away.

He (Wallace) will 1. Add a good consistent speed receiver opposite Wayne to free him up. And 2. Be our future #1 WR. Maybe even #1 right away.

Oh I don't doubt for a seconds that he would be the #1 immediately. Rub is...if Avery is indeed running 4.2s then what is the real need to spend all that $$$ on Wallace?

Oh I don't doubt for a seconds that he would be the #1 immediately. Rub is...if Avery is indeed running 4.2s then what is the real need to spend all that $$$ on Wallace?

Donnie Avery is with us on a one year deal. If he does well then we probably won't try to get Wallace. If not, then I would be ok with us spending what it takes to get a playmaker and number 1 WR.