Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #6, Colts @ Titans, October 13, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Titans  

17 members have voted

1. 1. JT will miss his second game today. Will the backup RBs break 120 yards total today?

2. 2. Will Levis has thrown 6 interceptions (2 Pick-6s) and has lost 3 fumbles. How many turnovers will he have today?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2024 at 05:15 PM

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Will Levis must be feeling pretty care-free today, no much pressure from this defense

I thought he got hurt. On TV, it says he is 5 for 6 for 24 yards and a TD. Does that sound about right? I thought he left the game.

2 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Dropped pic from the veteran safety. And that is why not one other NFL team wanted you in their organization bud. Don’t worry though, there will always be a spot for you in our secondary Julius 

we like our guys

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I thought he got hurt. On TV, it says he is 5 for 6 for 24 yards and a TD. Does that sound about right? I thought he left the game.

No, he’s fine and didn’t leave the game. Doing decent against our Swiss-cheese defense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

What, you don’t want Deion’s kid? Haha

If you watched CU game vs KSU you might have changed your mind. Not a fan of Deion and his kids copy him, but the son is a warrior who can make 2nd and 25 look like 2nd and 5. And he takes tons of big hits behind a horrible line. Availability is his thing unlike the Man of Glass.

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

richardson has 3 touchdowns to 6 picks and over throws 5 yard routes by a mile .    I havent seen anything that suggests he is better than flacco just compare their stats

And that’s AR’s stats with JT playing.

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Colts need a better backup running back.  They have nothing running without Taylor and the Titans knows it and are starting to T off on Flacco.  

A JT + Jeanty backfield would be intriguing!