Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #1, Texans @ Colts, September 8, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

NFLfan

Game 1 Texans @ Colts  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will score the first touchdown for the Colts?

• Anthony Richardson (running/receiving)
    • A running back
    • A wide receiver or tight end
    • A defensive player
    • Someone else
    • The Colts will not have a TD in this game.
  2. 2. Will the Colts break 150 yards rushing today? (all players, not only RBs)

3. 3. Will the Colts defense hold the Texans to under 250 yards passing?

4. 4. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2024 at 05:15 PM

The regular season is finally here! Your Indianapolis Colts host their division rival Houston Texans in their season opener. The Colts fans at Lucas Oil Stadium and elsewhere are pumped up and cheering for their returning players as well as their new ones in anticipation of a win and starting the season 1-0.

Please join other fans in cheering on the Colts and discussing the game. All in-game discussions take place here, not in the Colts section. After the game, you may post threads about the game in the Colts section.

Final Injury Report:

Colts:

Josh Downs is OUT

Matt Gay is Questionable (edit: Probably Out)

Texans: M.J. Stewart (backup safety) is OUT

Latu is playing. Are you excited?

2150250575.jpg

Is anyone attending the game?

Good luck! Enjoy the game. :colts:

National Football League GIF by Indianapolis Colts

Jonathan Taylor Nfl GIF by The Undroppables

Well Done Yes GIF by Indianapolis Colts

:coltslogo:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• NFLfan changed the title to 2024: Game #1, Texans @ Colts, September 8, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

Game day! Hey everyone, welcome back to FOOTBALL. This Is it…the moment we’ve waited for all year long. It’s good to be back with you all and I hope everyone has an amazing day. Let’s cap off today with a Colts win and exercise the opening day loss demons right out of LOS.

Colts Football! It doesn’t get any better than this!!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Colts.sb41 said:

Any word on who’s inactive today?

I don't think the inactives has been disclosed yet, I believe that Gay is a game time decision and that'll probably determine whether it's him or Shrader who is inactive today.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Game day! Hey everyone, welcome back to FOOTBALL. This Is it…the moment we’ve waited for all year long. It’s good to be back with you all and I hope everyone has an amazing day. Let’s cap off today with a Colts win and exercise the opening day loss demons right out of LOS.

Colts Football! It doesn’t get any better than this!!!!

I was worried you were talking about CAPS OFF :locked: :thmup:

• Like 1

Zaire is ready. He’s taking the Stroud comments personally (Context: Stroud said he cooked us, didn’t make plays, Indy is a weak city, people from Philly (Zaire) are sensitive …. I LOVE IT! 

Lets make life miserable for him today 😈

Just now, NFLfan said:

Nice weather in NJ today.

Oh yeah great day...

Had some fun at MetLife Friday at the free 100th anniversary Giants fan fest..

Hope you enjoy your Vikes game today.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Oh yeah great day...

Had some fun at MetLife Friday at the free 100th anniversary Giants fan fest..

Hope you enjoy your Vikes game today.

I did not know about the fan fest. My friend the Giants fan said he did not make it.

I got a 100 anniversary commemorative coin today.

• Like 1