Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff football this weekend (Divisional Round)

Arodgers12

Who are you pulling for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Texans @ Ravens

2. 2. Packers @ 49ers

3. 3. Bucs @ Lions

4. 4. Chiefs @ Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Solid84 said:

The Bills shouldn’t have been firing for the end zone. Just get the first down and take more time off the clock. 

Agreed. They should've been thinking of a score with only a few seconds left. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

The Bills shouldn’t have been firing for the end zone. Just get the first down and take more time off the clock. 

Yeah, I could not believe it after taking check downs all game that Josh Allen decided to play hero and ignored Diggs underneath.

• Like 2

Just now, chad72 said:

Yeah, I could not believe it after taking check downs all game that Josh Allen decided to play hero and ignored Diggs underneath.

To be fair it was a % situation to be in given the Bills WRs were terrible today, but they still should’ve gone for the first instead firing for the end zone. 

• Like 2

Just now, Solid84 said:

To be fair it was a % situation to be in given the Bills WRs were terrible today, but they still should’ve gone for the first instead firing for the end zone. 

Yeah but the Bills kicker, it’s heart breaking for them, I feel bad for them 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Can the Bills recover from this? They got Mahomes at home and we’re moving the ball well and suddenly the curse struck 

There’s just something off about their team. 

Look at the Chiefs. ALL their guys step up when they need to. The Bills WRs had butterfingers all day and their defense couldn’t do squat in probably the biggest game they’ll play. 

This was the same complaint I had with colts Texans. I thought we played for the FG instead of the first down. Should never hsve come down to a 4th and 1.

Just now, Solid84 said:

Look at the Chiefs. ALL their guys step up when they need to. The Bills WRs had butterfingers all day and their defense couldn’t do squat in probably the biggest game they’ll play. 

I think injuries just caught up to them.

Just now, ArmchairQB said:

They showed Chris Jones dancing on the sideline with a couple snowballs landing around him.  Didn’t see any snow on the sidelines 

Lol pat Mahomes was dodging snowballs after his interview trying to hand Chiefs fans his wristbands

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This rivalry really is like Brady and Manning. Allen is manning and can’t get past mahomes.

This is the playoff game that Manning did beat the Pats in '06.  Manning won the 3rd one.  After 3 playoff games, it was 2-1 Brady, and Manning finished with a winning postseason record vs. Brady/Belichick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah but the Bills kicker, it’s heart breaking for them, I feel bad for them 

Me too. I thought they came into the playoffs with great momentum and this would be their chance. 

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

Another freakin week of Taylor swift ugh!

Start loving Taylor Swift and they might lose. It’s hard to bet against Mahomes till the AFCCG.

A Ravens fan called in and said that if there was a good year to catch Mahomes, this is the best year. Ravens have always played the Chiefs tough even with Tyreek Hill but it’s hard to say Ravens will definitely win.

2 minutes ago, ArmchairQB said:

They showed Chris Jones dancing on the sideline with a couple snowballs landing around him.  Didn’t see any snow on the sidelines 

2 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Mahomes just about got hit in the dome. 

ducking and covering his head to get out of there. 

Not good. Bills fans don't usually do that.

2 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Sean McDermott and his system should go, IMO. If not for the touchback bailing out his fake lousy punt, this game would have been over earlier 

Bills curse, let’s see if they can make it 5 years in a row where the team that beats them loses in the next game of the playoffs 

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

Not good. Bills fans don't usually do that.

I think, back in the 70s it was a Buffalo fan that threw a snow ball and hit Chuck Foreman in the eye... Some things never change...

• Like 1