Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff football this weekend (Divisional Round)

Arodgers12

Who are you pulling for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Texans @ Ravens

2. 2. Packers @ 49ers

3. 3. Bucs @ Lions

4. 4. Chiefs @ Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Nah.  I actually like the rule.  You lose it out of bounds through the end zone you get penalized.

We will disagree on this one. The offense should not lose possession unless the other team recovers it, JMO. If a team fumbles the ball at midfield and it goes out of bounds, the offense maintains possession where the ball went out. What is the difference. Your offense could have a 90 yard drive, then fumble at the 1 and goes out of bounds so they get penalized for that?? Nah.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We will disagree on this one. The offense should not lose possession unless the other team recovers it, JMO. If a team fumbles the ball at midfield and it goes out of bounds, the offense maintains possession where the ball went out. What is the difference. Your offense could have a 90 yard drive, then fumble at the 1 and goes out of bounds so they get penalized for that?? Nah.

Yeah, we'll disagree, but to answer your question; if you get tackled in the end zone it's a safety.  If you get tackled anywhere else it's just a tackle.  The end zone is special.

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I got the biggest big mouth Bills fan co worker 🤣 I don't wanna hear it on a Monday morning...

When I was in college, my dorm had suites. I had two suitemates who were huge Bills fans and I did not care for them. Lol. I rooted against the Bills for years. Not anymore. They are long-suffering fans like the Vikings and Lions.

• Like 1