Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

with the first pick in the 3rd

Mcafee420

With our new scheme, any defensive player taken would have to fit. If we draft someone like Curry, he'd have to be switched to a OLB. Ta'amu would be a good choice. He's strictly going to be a 3-4 NT because that's where his next-level strength lies. BTW, that just happens to fit a need for us. If he is still there, doubtful as that may be, he'd be a great choice.

And its also great to once again see all of the armchair draft "experts" who year after year, think they know more than the guys running the show.

I like Alameda Ta'amu, but like Tark the shark said I will wait till that time and see what is available. After the guys that fell to the second, I want to see who might fall to the third.

Absolutely. With our current situation, its almost certainly going to be whoever Grigson and Irsay have pegged as their BPA left at 64. Still a lot of good value left.

either Ta'am then someone like Owusu later, or Randle now and a NT prospect like Hebron Fangupo in the 5th.... we have a few 5th rders right? I bet they give Rucker and Kevin Thomas a chance this year to see if one can develop into a decent starting Cb.... then, next years 1st rounder maybe a stud CB if needed...

I wouldn't mind seeing Brandon Thompson taken. Also wouldn't mind a trade back. Wonder if we could talk Miami into giving us their picks #72 and #73? :D

...well forget that, the Colts pick is in. Let's see who it is......