Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

with the first pick in the 3rd

Mcafee420

I told you guys the strategy earlier. Load the offense and build around Luck. I said our needs were too great across the board, thus necessitating a choice of which side of the ball to build. They rightfully chose to build around Luck.

This screams that they ain't messin around by having taken Luck.

ok since we already used our 3rd pick on ANOTHER TE.....WTH irsay!!! who should we get on defense.... DT and CB best available

CB:

Dwight Bentley - La.Lafayette

Josh Norman - Coastal carolina

Brandon Boykin - UGa

S

Brandon Taylor - LSU

DT

mike martin - michigan

T'amu - Washington

Thompson - Clemson

I through a safety in there because it seems every time we get a good safety he ends up on the IR for the year. Thoughts?

I told you guys the strategy earlier. Load the offense and build around Luck. I said our needs were too great across the board, thus necessitating a choice of which side of the ball to build. They rightfully chose to build around Luck.

This screams that they ain't messin around by having taken Luck.

yeah the more i think about it, even though im mad that they took another TE, but at the same time they need to get offensive weapons for Luck or luck is going to have a rough year. but they need to seriously start getting some defensive backs. i dont really see the front 7 on defense being to bad and still will be a work in progress but DB's we really need so we stop getting beat deep awhole lot.