2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts @ Falcons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Falcons
    • The game will end in a tie.
  2. 2. Taylor returns to play after having been injured a few games ago. Does he break 100 yards rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:43 PM

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Oh, no, no, no.  Gus gets his share of the blame as well.

I can’t because the Offense’s inability to score putting them back on the field too much. We lack talent besides Buckner on defense. Just a bunch of serviceable players after him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

Game isn’t on Gus. Offense sucks 

It’s on Gus for calling a bad game until the 4th quarter, on Downs and Pierce for not making the plays they should have, on Minshew for making poor decisions, on the OL for the poor blocking all day, and on Steichen for the vanilla play calls. The only guys free from blame today are the DL and the TEs, they did their jobs.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

If they end up tied.  The have a fairly easy schedule to close.  They could beat the Colts on record.

10-7 is a must and given assumption. No one even entertains Broncos at 9-8

After this loss, you do the math with both of us at 10-7

3 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Oh, no, no, no.  Gus gets his share of the blame as well.

Thank you…I don’t see one thing his defense did to contribute to a winning effort outside of having 11 guys physically on the field.

He needs to go…we are not achieving any of our long term goals as a franchise with him running our D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

I can’t because the Offense’s inability to score putting them back on the field too much. We lack talent besides Buckner on defense. Just a bunch of serviceable players after him. 

Gus made zero adjustments and their offense scored on nearly every possession.

How can he not share the blame?

This game is baffling! Why does Gus WAIT till now to bring some pressure against a 6-8 team with a backup qb? Shane's playcalling has been REAL suspect today... I don't trust the league anymore ESPECIALLY with the legal sport's gambling now. I'm sure the NFL wants the Bills with Josh Allen and the Broncos with  Payton coaching Wilson to helm the final two AFC playoff spots also. Just saying...

• Like 1

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

Merry Christmas everyone! Forget this game! No sense getting worked up. Next year they will hopefully be better!

True, but this season isn't over yet - we still have a better than average chance of making the playoffs and if we do, we'll be playing with House money.

• Like 1