Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Are You Asking Santa For This Coltsmas??

sb41champs

A happy and healthy life for my family and I… something that seems to be getting further and further from fruition. 

14 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Unfortunately, I really won't be celebrating much this christmas. We buried my brother on thursday, so will be a low key quiet day here for me. 

Just finish the season strong with wins and get into the playoffs.

I am so sorry!!!!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Unfortunately, I really won't be celebrating much this christmas. We buried my brother on thursday, so will be a low key quiet day here for me. 

That sucks man. I feel for you.

My pops also passed away out of nowhere earlier this month.  It's rough when you lose anyone, especially around the holidays.

3 hours ago, JlynRN said:

Jlyn….   My Registered Nurse friend…. 

I am so, soooo sorry for your loss.   

I hope you can be with family and closest friends to get you through such difficult times.  I’ve been where you are.   It helps.    

• Like 1

With a few little ones at home, I am Santa. 

I count my blessings during the Christmas season, regardless of how the Colts are doing. Reflection on the year as it comes to an end. Preparation for the new year. 

However- when the Colts are in the mix… I start wishing for a playoff birth. Just get in, even if by the skin of your teeth… Get in and be the chaos that no one wants to deal with. 

19 hours ago, JlynRN said:

Sorry to hear that. My prayers for you and your family. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JlynRN said:

My condolences. Sorry for your loss. My Christmas gift would be a Colts win over Atlanta.

• Like 1

Tough love it is.

im asking for the colts to never play like they just did against the falcons. I saw zero energy like they could care less about getting to the playoffs which I’m sure is not true. I also ask that we learn how to use our weapons a lot better instead of running the same play time and time again with one of our most lethal weapons. Please Santa help this find steiken or someone that can put it to good use🤣
GO COLTS.

Santa, I have seen players in Coaches Dog Houses before, but please Santa, can one of your elves with big ears please tell me the scoop on Jelani Woods and his disappearance act that has occurred this season?? 

Santa, I was born on a Tuesday, but not last Tuesday, please tell me the Rest of the story other than what has been presented???? 

The initial story was he came in lazy and fat, clearly being out for the year leaves us all yearning for answers?!?! 

On 12/23/2023 at 2:57 PM, JlynRN said:

You & yours have my heartfelt condolences - prayers - and - best wishes for a wonderful 2024!!

• Like 1

On 12/23/2023 at 2:57 PM, JlynRN said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family. :grouphug:

• Like 1

On 12/23/2023 at 12:57 PM, JlynRN said:

I'm late saying this, but my condolences to you and your family. 

• Like 1