Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#8 Saints @ Colts, Sunday, October 28, 2023, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Saints @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Colts to win or to tank?

• Win, of course.
    • Lose (Tank). I want the Colts to maximize their chances of drafting any player we want, maybe Marvin's son.
    • I don't care. I am here for the entertainment.
  2. 2. Last week, the Colts scored a whopping 38 points against the formerly vaunted Browns defense! How many points will they score in this game?

• 13 or less
    • 14 to 26
    • 27 to 37
    • 38 or more.
  3. 3. Who wins this game?

• The Saints
    • The Colts
    • This game will end in a tie.
  4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to make any trades before the trade deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2023 at 05:15 PM

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Cant lose Franklin. Darius is a shell of who he used to be.

Yet still grades out higher than Franklin in PFF grades.

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Why isn’t the red-headed kid out there?

Because he has a 30.1 PFF grade on defense.

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

I don't think anyone is questioning his ability. But, if you want to trade for a WR when you have a rookie QB, you at ideally want to have them play together for a long time. Hopkins is too old for that.

Meh, young WRs can still be drafted and added to roster. Think Wayne with Luck

Just now, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

That Gilmore trade is really looking great this season 

i don't understand why fans keep taking this jab, when in reality Gilmore did not want to be here.

What do you do with a player who doesn't want to be on your team? 

• Like 6

Just now, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

never saw 1 report that said he didn’t want to be here. You know who else supposedly didn’t want to be here? 

he requested the trade. that means, don't wanna be here. 

also ur comparing apples to oranges, Gilmore is a vet about to retire 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Not sure why we are coming out throwing. Shane screwing up the end of the half again.

Exactly! I rarely criticize Shane, but what the heck is going on? Minshew having an okay but very pedestrian first half, while the RBs are killing it.  And we come out with an empty backfield.  I don't get it   

• Like 1

Just now, w87r said:

Franklin?

they said hes injured right?

so leonard has been playing most snaps, wouldnt we slide Speed in behind Franklin? 

or move Leonard over, and then speed in for leonard,

then olubi/stuard on three backer sets