Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#4, Rams @ Colts, Sunday, October 1st, 1:00PM EDT

NFLfan

Rams @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts have?

3. 3. How many receiving yards will Puka Nacua have for the Rams?

• Less than 50
    • 50 to 100
    • More than 100
    • Who's Puka Nacua??

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:10 PM

Just now, Solid84 said:

I thought they said Nacua was slow, that's why he dropped in the draft? Brents is trailing him all game.

In the pregame broadcast they quoted Nacua as saying he “left a lot on the field” at the Combine. I don’t personally know very much about him. But from what I’ve seen from him today, he looks outstanding…

Just now, CardiacColts said:

In the pregame broadcast they quoted Nacua as saying he “left a lot on the field” at the Combine. I don’t personally know very much about him. But from what I’ve seen from him today, he looks outstanding…

Wish we could hit on WRs like that...

I’m a Utahn…and I had the pleasure of watching Puka Nakua at BYU over the years…I really thought this kid would be special in the NFL and while it’s great to see him succeeding it sucks that our secondary can’t handle him. Of course I also thought Zach Wilson would be special in the NFL but I’ve been totally wrong about that dude. 

Sometimes we’re just going to have games like this…Peyton manning or not..watched it happened many times.

2 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

AR needs to play better defense. 

he is not playing well today hasnt scored a point its putting pressure on the defense .    even if the colts defense was holding the rams to 7 right now i wouldnt have confidence in the offense getting past the 50 .   50 passing yards is embarrassing in the third quarter .

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So far Stroud looks like the better passer from the pocket but I still like the fact that AR is dual. We beat Houston pretty easily because if Stroud doesn't have a clean pocket, he is average at best. 

The problem is that historically, the most effective QBs do their damage from the pocket. 

Yes, its nice that Richardson has wheels and size, but at the end of the day, its his play from the pocket, quickly diagnosing what the defense is doing and where to go with the ball, that is ultimately going to determine how good he is going to be in his career IMO.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, colts89 said:

Downs has been good this year. Nacua has Stafford as a QB in his rookie season. That helps a decent amount.

He does so far, but Nacua has had a better 4-game stretch the first four games of his career than Pittman and Pierce have ever had...

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So far Stroud looks like the better passer from the pocket but I still like the fact that AR is dual. We beat Houston pretty easily because if Stroud doesn't have a clean pocket, he is average at best. 

Yeah I don’t see it. Stroud will have the more productive career. Since second half of the Colts game Houston has been the better team.

• Like 2