2023 Week#3: Colts @ Ravens, Sunday, September 24, 2023, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Colts @ Ravens  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Game ends in a tie
  2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts defense have?

• None
    • 1 to 2
    • 3 to 4
    • more than 4
  3. 3. How many touchdowns will Minshew have (throwing and rushing)?

• None
    • 4 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2023 at 05:05 PM

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

There are always loopholes

Because after you did it once the refs would probably flag you next time for delay of game on D. Considering they saw what Steichen was doing, they let Harbaugh counter him fo be fair, but if Harbaugh started doing that every play, the refs would stop it

They can only operate within the confines of the rules. Doesn’t appear there’s anything stopping teams from doing that.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Colts get too cute for school sometimes. Just kick the darn field goal right there. No need to overthink this stuff. 

They made the Ravens burn a TO, which was the goal. They tried it a second time to see if Harbaugh would fall for it again. They were always planning on kicking it

• Like 4

Just now, chickenMan said:

They made the Ravens burn a TO, which was the goal. They tried it a second time to see if Harbaugh would fall for it again. They were always planning on kicking it

They were also intending to get a delay of game penalty to move the kick back. Much easier to make from that distance because it’s more of a straight shot instead of an angle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

They can only operate within the confines of the rules. Doesn’t appear there’s anything stopping teams from doing that.

Like I said, the refs can and almost certainly would tell both teams to knock it off and play the game, but by rule that whole scenario could repeat itself ad infinitum if the refs let it

Just now, krunk said:

That D Line said "We Coming!"

Grover lining heads up over the C made their backup C really nervous.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Weather isn’t nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be today.

Nah. It hit us yesterday and moved through pretty quickly. A lot of rain, but it moved quick enough it didn't get too bad.

• Like 1

Just now, Shive said:

Grover lining heads up over the C made their backup C really nervous.

Nah. It hit us yesterday and moved through pretty quickly. A lot of rain, but it moved quick enough it didn't get too bad.

That’s good to hear. Even a remnant tropical system can be dangerous!

• Like 1