Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ANTHONY RICHARDSON IS SIGNED - SEALED - DELIVERED!!

sb41champs

According to NFL.com writer Nick Shook:

Quarterback Anthony Richardson agreed to terms on a four-year, $33.99 million fully guaranteed deal with Indianapolis, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported on Monday. The contract includes a $21.72 million signing bonus paid entirely up front, per Rapoport and Pelissero. As with all first-round pick contracts, Richardson's deal includes a fifth-year option.

COLTS FANS REJOICE!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

According to NFL.com writer Nick Shook:

Quarterback Anthony Richardson agreed to terms on a four-year, $33.99 million fully guaranteed deal with Indianapolis, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported on Monday. The contract includes a $21.72 million signing bonus paid entirely up front, per Rapoport and Pelissero. As with all first-round pick contracts, Richardson's deal includes a fifth-year option.

COLTS FANS REJOICE!!

Wait wait wait, Fully Guaranteed?!?! Wth over 

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Apparently he got his signing bonus in a lump some instead of separate payments.  I guess it’s the first time a QB picked that high has got it in a lump some.

I think both Stroud and Young got it too. The AR deal was waiting on there’s to close. 

3 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

But but but the Colts should start shopping and get something rather than nothing…

I’ve gone on record saying I am not a fan for the pick but these things are slotted now.

What don't you like about the pick?

12 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Kinda surprised these contracts were done the day before training camp. I'm guessing they were away from Indy to sign the contracts

Welcome to the world of the internet.   There are so many tools that let you sign documents remotely.   These days, it’s an everyday thing. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jackie Daytona said:

Fairly certain Gators gear will start showing up at Colts preseason events on more than just you my friend. 

I used to wear it when Mike Peterson and Antonio Morrison were playing LB for the Colts too. 

19 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Welcome to the world of the internet.   There are so many tools that let you sign documents remotely.   These days, it’s an everyday thing. 

Yea, but the colts like to do those in person camera shots of the signings 

3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Yea, but the colts like to do those in person camera shots of the signings 

Those can easily be staged for the camera if need be. 

Or….   The players arrived yesterday or this morning and signed at the facility today.  

Really, this isn’t hard…..

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Those can easily be staged for the camera if need be. 

Or….   The players arrived yesterday or this morning and signed at the facility today.  

Really, this isn’t hard…..

I'm just providing a suggestion to the delay

31 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Yea but with million dollar contracts, usually have to be witnessed and notarized. A lot harder to do that digitally 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I just think he needs too much work and the success rate of those kinds of players is low.  I hope he does work out though and am pulling for him.

It was either him or pretty boy Levis. I think I would go with AR. AR's athleticism alone will allow him to do many things many other QB's can't do. I think he will be fine. 

To the people that think he can't throw, must have missed the Utah and Tennessee games - (both teams were top 10 teams)where he was the best player on the field. 

• Like 1