Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts going to Berlin!

RNGDShobby

On 5/10/2023 at 9:11 PM, csmopar said:

Yep. Because I absolutely hate the Patriots organization from Kraft all the way down to the pile of bird poop in their parking lots. And any time we match against them, it’s the most important game of the season. If we only go 1-16 and that only win is against the Patriots, it’s on par with a round one play off win to me

I feel the same, except I’d make it 3-14 because I hate the Titans with nearly the same amount of fervor. I wish those two teams were nuked into the sun.

49 minutes ago, stitches said:

I just received an email from the NFL saying the tickets for the Colts vs Pats game go on sale on July 11th 12pm (CEST). Put that on your calendar... 

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-frankfurt-games-all-you-need-to-know

Only people who have registered on the site will be allowed to participate in the sale. 

@ColtsGermany @Robin @coltsleafs @Chucklez  @Mr. Irrelevant @Nickster @SurfinKal @lester@jvan1973 @SwedishColt @Solid84

This is the same link as a lot of people had already registered on, but thanks for sharing again just in case!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stitches said:

I just received an email from the NFL saying the tickets for the Colts vs Pats game go on sale on July 11th 12pm (CEST). Put that on your calendar... 

Only people who have registered on the site will be allowed to participate in the sale. 

@ColtsGermany @Robin @coltsleafs @Chucklez  @Mr. Irrelevant @Nickster @SurfinKal @lester@jvan1973 @SwedishColt @Solid84

Thx for the info. Here in Germany we have no Date for the ticket sale, yet. But I keep you updated. 

Anyway.... Just in case the sale starts a day earlier or smthn in the states.... Get as mich tickets as you can!

Edit: We have the same date to start the sale over here in Germany. 11th july 12 a.m.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ColtsGermany said:

Btw.... I hope some of you registered for the sale, even if you do not plan to travel to germany. Just to help other colts fans. 

Registered friend.  I’ll be looking for it.  @stitches mentioned me in the post is how I heard about the site to enter.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, stitches said:

Thank got the email going to have to set an alarm to get up 6AM EST to get tickets.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 12:54 PM, stitches said:

I Just got an email that they are going on sale tomorrow at 5 am est.   I'm not sure if that is for the miami game there or both games.  I will not be waking up at 5 am to do it though.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

I Just got an email that they are going on sale tomorrow at 5 am est.   I'm not sure if that is for the miami game there or both games.  I will not be waking up at 5 am to do it though.

I read it as both games. But I figured at 6 am  est, not 5....   Germany is 6 hour ahead correct?

42 minutes ago, JackWV said:

I read it as both games. But I figured at 6 am  est, not 5....   Germany is 6 hour ahead correct?

I thought it was both games too.  When i looked at it at about 9 am the count down said 20 hours so i subtracted 4 from 9.  My math skills are not the best so take it with a grain of salt!

I'm not buying tix at 6 am either.  lol

19 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

15 hours ago, JackWV said:

The sale is starting in 75 minutes or so, but from what I'm seeing it's just for the Dolphins vs Chiefs game today. Not 100% certain though... 

That's a mess! Already tickets available on ebay... If the NFL would just personalize the tickets this wouldn't happen. Half of the tickets are sold to bast.... that just wanna make money with them and are not even interested in sports at all.... Such a shame. 

• Like 1

Seems like there's a bigger chance of winning the lottery than getting tickets on July 11th. If I understand everything correctly everyone is able to buy 4 tickets per  registration code. Is anyone here planning to buy more than they need if they get through? I could definitely buy all 4 if I do get through if that meant being able to help others on here out.

27 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

Seems like there's a bigger chance of winning the lottery than getting tickets on July 11th. If I understand everything correctly everyone is able to buy 4 tickets per  registration code. Is anyone here planning to buy more than they need if they get through? I could definitely buy all 4 if I do get through if that meant being able to help others on here out.

If I get the chance I will buy as many as I can. I have a few friends who want to come, but if I have any ticket left I will let you guys know. 

6 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

I will take every ticket I can. I know immediately 8 guys (including myself) that wanna go there. 

Maybe it makes sense to do a WhatsApp group or some other kind of instant group communication for the 11th of july. 

That sounds like a very good idea. We should definitely make that happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

Ended up getting some presale email with a code. 

Does that help anyone or is it useless??

Everyone who pre-registered got that email with their code, all that does is get you into the waiting room for the sale before they go on sale, and then once they become "live" for sale, everyone who is in that waiting room is placed randomly into the queue. So essentially you gotta get lucky to be early enough in the queue that you will have an opportunity to buy tickets.

So essentially, the more chances there are for anyone to get early in the queue, the more chance to actually get tickets.

I myself would certainly be interested in 2 tickets if I dont get the chance to buy them myself if I am placed too poorly in the queue, if anyone else on here gets lucky enough to be in a position to buy them and could spot me that would be awesome, but they go on sale at 12:00 CEST next Tuesday, which is 6am Eastern time in the states, so you would need to be in the waiting room on the link they will send us on Monday the 10th - before 6:00am to get your random spot in the queue, so i get it if not that many of you guys who are stateside are able to help in the effort to get us some tickets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello from the Emerald Isle,

I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a home team / away team side to the stadium? Or is everyone just seated wherever they can get a ticket?

I have my code for entry to the ticket sale, fingers crossed for tickets. I just don't want to put myself right in the middle of Patriot fans in case there is a designated area for Colts fans.

Thanks, all.

5 hours ago, Eireannach-Colt said:

Hello from the Emerald Isle,

I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a home team / away team side to the stadium? Or is everyone just seated wherever they can get a ticket?

I have my code for entry to the ticket sale, fingers crossed for tickets. I just don't want to put myself right in the middle of Patriot fans in case there is a designated area for Colts fans.

Thanks, all.

I don't know if there is a home/away side but I know Colts are the away team

Hi @all!

So...tomorrow is the day! If anyone in here only needs 2 tickets, or just registered to help others get tickets in the lottery, or what else.... I want to set up an whatsapp group to better communicate tomorrow on who's got tickets, who needs tickets and so on.

So everybody whos interested in joining, send me a pm with your number. 

Good luck to everyone! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nadine said:

I don't know if there is a home/away side but I know Colts are the away team

Thanks, Nadine.

I knew that, I was hoping to end up on the correct side just in case there is one. I can't seem to find any information online.

Sure look, once we get tickets I'll happy. Good luck to anyone hoping to get their mitts on tickets!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stitches said:

Hey guys... I've never been to an NFL game so... I wanted to ask, what seats are usually best/underrated when it comes to watching an NFL game at the stadium? 

Here's the stadium scheme with tickets:

666462db5e66014a79ea8453c97b292b.jpg

I personally like everywhere but the end zones.

• Like 1

Today's the daaaaay! (In my best finding Nemo starfish voice)

Good luck to all of us Europeans (and any of you US based folks who are trying to get tickets to Frankfurt! May we all place fortunately in the random queue in a couple of hours.

• Like 2