Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts going to Berlin!

RNGDShobby

33,629 ahead of me now.

My worry is the stadium is only 51,500 capacity, thats a lot of people ahead of me - and i have no idea how many people Ticketmaster initially let in before the queue starts. 

If they all buy 2 tickets im toasted.

Just now, Chucklez said:

33,629 ahead of me now.

My worry is the stadium is only 51,500 capacity, thats a lot of people ahead of me - and i have no idea how many people Ticketmaster initially let in before the queue starts. 

If they all buy 2 tickets im toasted.

Probably not everybody will get tickets but unfortunately I doubt all of those 50K seats are actually for sale. Teams get tons for family, I bet there are also a lot of tickets for sponsors and NFL partners... 

the limit is up to 4 tickets right?

Geniune question, and im hoping i can put faith in fellow colts fans if i do get this opportunity, but if by some miracle i get to the front of the queue and there are 4 tickets available, me and a friend are going, but if i can get 4, would 2 people on here want me to get them - they would in all likelihood be slim pickings, probably either super cheap or expensive ones, but would anyone be interested?

Again, its a low chance, but on the off chance i get that opportunity, whos in?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chucklez said:

Geniune question, and im hoping i can put faith in fellow colts fans if i do get this opportunity, but if by some miracle i get to the front of the queue and there are 4 tickets available, me and a friend are going, but if i can get 4, would 2 people on here want me to get them - they would in all likelihood be slim pickings, probably either super cheap or expensive ones, but would anyone be interested?

Yes, please get the extra tickets. I will buy them from you if you get them... Others would buy them too I bet.

3 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

Me. 

9 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

With this, if there are genuinely more than 2 people interested i'll have to do some sort of lucky dip to make it fair who gets the chance to buy them.

And don't worry, I wouldn't sell for more than face value if i do get the opportunity.

• Like 2

I would be interested also if you got through @Chucklez.

I know for a fact that there are lots of people on here that would be interested too so if you do get through and have the oppurtunity to buy 4 you would make 2 other Colts fans very happy.

I personally have 1.7 million people ahead of me so I am screwed.

2 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

I would be interested also if you got through @Chucklez.

I know for a fact that there are lots of people on here that would be interested too so if you do get through and have the oppurtunity to buy 4 you would make 2 other Colts fans very happy.

I personally have 1.7 million people ahead of me so I am screwed.

Yeah have over 2 million in mine :(

1 minute ago, Chucklez said:

id expect that the queue to absolutely nose dive if its true as people will get in and see its sold out and leave quickly.... right?

Yeah I was expecting that to be the case but not seeing anyone dropping off in high volume.

Definitely have the message though saying sold. Maybe because with 2 million in front of me I have 0 chance !

Good luck with yours 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ukcolt12 said:

Yeah I was expecting that to be the case but not seeing anyone dropping off in high volume.

Definitely have the message though saying sold. Maybe because with 2 million in front of me I have 0 chance !

Good luck with yours 

Holding my breath but not getting my hopes toooo high

hmm, bit of a big dip recently compared to the previous rate... thats worrisome, 13,618 now.

It was only dipping by like 100 - 200 people per refresh of the queue placement before, now it is dropping like 600 at a time. Probably not gonna get tickets.

1 minute ago, coltsleafs said:

Yah was a great time. Guess I'll be over paying for my Germany tickets lol

I hate scalpers so much, but if this is my only option, im willing to look into it.... Where would we even buy scalper tickets in germany though?

Disgusting.... TicketMaster are unadulterated filth. They could so easily make this illegal but they dont care. Someone needs to come in and regulate them and force them to put actual measures in to stop scalping. It's not dofficult. Just require people to provide a piece of ID on purchase of tickets and you have to provide that ID when attending the event. 

Then they can only resell tickets at face value, through a regulated medium or their own platform, and at that point the ID can be transfered to someone else.... But thats it... its not complicated...

• Like 1

Just now, Chucklez said:

Disgusting.... TicketMaster are unadulterated filth. They could so easily make this illegal but they dont care. Someone needs to come in and regulate them and force them to put actual measures in to stop scalping. It's not dofficult. Just require people to provide a piece of ID on purchase of tickets and you have to provide that ID when attending the event. 

Then they can only resell tickets at face value, through a regulated medium or their own platform, and at that point the ID can be transfered to someone else.... But thats it...

They may take of money of the resale so they don't care. I bought playoff hockey tickets last year and couldn't make the game so I was just trying to get my money back selling them on ticketmaster and they took such a huge cut from both me selling them and the person buying them. I bought them for 350 they sold on ticketmaster for 450 I only got paid 280 as they took the rest in fees. It's crazy the monopoly they have.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coltsleafs said:

They may take of money of the resale so they don't care. I bought playoff hockey tickets last year and couldn't make the game so I was just trying to get my money back selling them on ticketmaster and they took such a huge cut from both me selling them and the person buying them. I bought them for 350 they sold on ticketmaster for 450 I only got paid 280 as they took the rest in fees. It's crazy the monopoly they have.

Like him or not, you should watch this video on Tickets by John Oliver from Last Week Tonight (which heavily features TicketMaster and their filth): 

• Like 2

I found our that most people to be lucky and get tickets are scalpers and people that are not really interested in Football and just tried their luck cause they were bored or what reason ever and now don't know if they will really attend the game and if so, have no clue of the sport.... I'm f..... u...

Edit: just read, that tickets for this game were even more wanted than the dolphins/chiefs tickets. Almost 3 billion people tried to. Crazy.... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

I actually find it quite baffeling that not a single one of us here on the forum managed to get tickets. Talk about a flawed system when presumably the most dedicated fans are unable to get tickets even though they went through all the steps required. 

The video above explains why that is... there are ticket scalpers who use bots and have 100s of accounts to abuse the system. Then they release them to the secondary market for 100s of %s of profit. This, plus usually very small % of the available seats actually go on sale. Here's the stubhub page for tickets for the game:

https://www.stubhub.com/indianapolis-colts-frankfurt-tickets-11-12-2023/event/151777139/?quantity=2

Cheapest are at about 270 EUR. Their retail price was 75EUR. So... almost 400% up... 

Being that this is such a special event/location, I'm not sure this will be true, but i have never had a problem getting colts/pats tickets.  Even in the manning/brady heyday years I could show up at the stadium and wait at the will call for seats to become available.   I was told that the players are distributed tickets (I stat behind Brady's sisters once) or people find out at the last minute that they cannot use their tickets and often will call them in to be sold by the stadium and that was why they trickle in and become available just hours before the game.

It's not the best option and there is certain risk, but the benefit may outweigh that risk.