Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts going to Berlin!

RNGDShobby

32 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Being that this is such a special event/location, I'm not sure this will be true, but i have never had a problem getting colts/pats tickets.  Even in the manning/brady heyday years I could show up at the stadium and wait at the will call for seats to become available.   I was told that the players are distributed tickets (I stat behind Brady's sisters once) or people find out at the last minute that they cannot use their tickets and often will call them in to be sold by the stadium and that was why they trickle in and become available just hours before the game.

It's not the best option and there is certain risk, but the benefit may outweigh that risk.   

IMO this game is closer to a concert than to a regular season NFL game, when it comes to ticket availability, simply because of the venue and the rarity of the event. It's only 2 games for the entire year in Germany and if you want to see the Colts specifically it would be like ... one game in a decade maybe? Also... I'd be traveling about 1000 miles for the game if I get the ticket so, I can't really afford to travel, book hotels, etc. without knowing I have a pass for the game in advance. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, stitches said:

IMO this game is closer to a concert than to a regular season NFL game, when it comes to ticket availability, simply because of the venue and the rarity of the event. It's only 2 games for the entire year in Germany and if you want to see the Colts specifically it would be like ... one game in a decade maybe? Also... I'd be traveling about 1000 miles for the game if I get the ticket so, I can't really afford to travel, book hotels, etc. without knowing I have a pass for the game in advance. 

Nailed it.... 

@Fluke_33

Think about.... It's not only fans in germany... It's Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary.... So many NFL fans waiting their entire life for such an opportunity. Tickets are rare. It's not like having a home game in your neighborhood every 2 weeks.... 

Plus... The NFL has an incredible hype at the moment in Europe. 

Believe it! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stitches said:

I figured.  Just trying to give some hope!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Nailed it.... 

@Fluke_33

Think about.... It's not only fans in germany... It's Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary.... So many NFL fans waiting their entire life for such an opportunity. Tickets are rare. It's not like having a home game in your neighborhood every 2 weeks.... 

Plus... The NFL has an incredible hype at the moment in Europe. 

Believe it! 

I definitely get it.   I'm just saying there may be a chance, albeit a slim one if you go to the venue.   I've heard of people getting superbowl tickets just because they went to the venue.  They got extremely lucky of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Disappointed that no one got any tickets.

Should be some kinds of verification system.

So many tickets go to each team and they are put out to fans that can be verified. (Season tickets, single game tickets, social media pics).

45% home team

35% visiting team

20% general public 

• Thanks 1

Through persistence I managed to grab some tickets last night that must have got released back to ticketmaster. I have the two I need now but I will stay on it daily and try and get more so we can get every colts fan on this forum who wanted to go to the game a ticket.

• Like 1