Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

24 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Yes he is. He is a running back playing qb. These running type qbs look cute but u will never form a championship team with them. Colts made Hurts look average. Keep him in the pocket and make him thow. The other down side. U have to build your team to fit their skill set. When they get injured u r kind of screwed cause they r no real back up with any talent that can play that style.

I wouldn’t call 72 completion percentage and a QB rating of 107 average

I know the one and dones were bad under Manning. However this had to be llthe  most disastrous season as a Colts fan. The other years, I knew the team would make the play offs and then just had to wait if they could win a game lol.  This year I bought into the hype. It seems like every game is a punch in the gut for me. It just reminds me of how foolish I was to  believe the hype. Honestly,  its like saving up my money to buy that car I have wa Ted for years only to find out I bought a lemon. Every day I take it out of the garage another problem pops up. I am at the point wherw I just want to leave that car in garage until I have the money and time to fix it. In this case after April 2023.