Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pierce in concussion protocol

John Waylon

I really thought he was going to be out after that hit and was surprised he came back. Wouldn't be surprised if that's what caused his drops. I've had a few both football and non football related and with a couple I've been good immediately but as time pushed on I just felt more and more out of it and concentration obviously suffers after that.

15 minutes ago, twfish said:

I really thought he was going to be out after that hit and was surprised he came back. Wouldn't be surprised if that's what caused his drops. I've had a few both football and non football related and with a couple I've been good immediately but as time pushed on I just felt more and more out of it and concentration obviously suffers after that.

He had one drop and that was before the cheap shot he took to the head 

22 hours ago, twfish said:

His drops came before the hit , actually he dropped the pass he got hit on before he actually got hit ,

The only criticism I had about this offseason was our WR room. We should have brought TY back and I will beat that drum. Just makes 0 sense not to bring back the 3rd greatest WR of all-time here in Indy that is still above average at worse to this team. We have WR's on this team that are young and get injured too. I hope Campbell can stay healthy.

Archived