Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts tied for 1st in division (MERGE)

jvan1973

Just now, RollerColt said:

Wow… Our division needs to get their % together man. Now I can laugh right back at the Titans fans.

No, no they don’t.  They are the gift that keeps on giving to the Colts.  The best thing the NFL ever did for the Colts was was keep Miami in the AFC east and the Ravens in the AFC North which put the Colts in the South rather than the AFC North where they belong.

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

The Titans were favored by 5.5 points.  Vegas certainly didn't expect it

Vegas didnt alter the line much after the Landry injury BUT Vegas doesnt set line by what they think will happen,some people wrongly believe that. They set the line by what they think will be the middle point of bets by the people to get each side 50/50 and profit 10% on the vig.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

No, no they don’t.  They are the gift that keeps on giving to the Colts.  The best thing the NFL ever did for the Colts was was keep Miami in the AFC east and the Ravens in the AFC North which put the Colts in the South rather than the AFC North where they belong.

I often think about how our team would

be if we were still in the East. Part of me feels like our record would of course be less, but so would probably the Patriots. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Lol yeah how in the world did that happen? More North than Baltimore. And Miami is as south as you can get haha

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I give you miracles, I give you Ryan Tannehill, it never failshomer simpson happy dance GIF- we are in great shape through week 1 pulling out that tie and looking at the schedule.

hopefully this was enough to get the Colts on their Ps and Qs. They suck vs the Jags so they very well could look even worse by the end of the day next week. 

8 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

The switch over happened back in 2002, I doubt Peyton cared what division he played in. I guess with Tennessee losing that sapped out the haters happiness today and we at least managed to tie in a game we were down 20-3. Karma.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The switch over happened back in 2002, I doubt Peyton cared what division he played in. I guess with Tennessee losing that sapped out the haters happiness today and we at least managed to tie in a game we were down 20-3. Karma.

I know when it happened and it doesn’t change the fact that no matter how good or bad the Colts have been they have benefited from being in a division with two of the worst run teams in sports and a Titans team that if any other division would be a fringe playoff team on a good year at best.  

25 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

It's not all bad

I will take this all day. Yeah we played like crap but at least ended up in a tie on the road against a divisional opponent. Matty Ice did his thing in the 4th Qtr! Tennessee lost at home against a team that is just as bad as Houston. I am breaking out the cigar now with my shot The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I know when it happened and it doesn’t change the fact that no matter how good or bad the Colts have been they have benefited from being in a division with two of the worst run teams in sports and a Titans team that if any other division would be a fringe playoff team on a good year at best.  

We tied with the Texans = a division game, Titans terrible loss, Jacks = bad loss too. Lets face it Texans aren't doing anything, we will smoke them here - time to party Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Romy

The offense will look better as time goes on. Matty ice will take some time to adjust. Just let Matt fling the ball around we had open receivers and whoever says we didn’t wasn’t watching. The line needs time to gel as well with 2 new guys in but overall, the second half they looked decent considering how bad they looked in the first half lol

there are 2 guys I don’t have faith in. Frank Reich and Hotrod. 

Archived