Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, Indeee said:

I'm telling you their pick was Watson and they allowed themselves to get hoodwinked by sitting pat. Its absurd

They couldn’t have matched the Packers offer without giving up their first next year.  Don’t think anybody would’ve been for that

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

How in the world do you know it's " good value" when you have no idea who will be available? SMH

Because normally when you move back 11 spots in the 2nd round,  you only get back a 4.    In this case we got a mid-3….  That’s about 25-30 spots better than what you’d expect.   

You can shake your head all you want.   It’s the difference between someone being a casual fan and being someone who has followed the draft closely for more than 50 years.   

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Because normally when you move back 11 spots in the 2nd round,  you only get back a 4.    In this case we got a mid-3….  That’s about 25-30 spots better than what you’d expect.   

You can shake your head all you want.   It’s the difference between someone being a casual fan and being someone who has followed the draft closely for more than 50 years.   

Yeah...ok 

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

BTW...I've forgotten more about Colts football than you think you know.

1 minute ago, Colt.45 said:

Bro seriously listen to him, he's right.

How ya feel bout Travon going #1?

I like Hutch

4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Going by drafttek’s point chart it’s about 60 points in the Colt’s favor give or take a few points depending on which 6th round we got from the Vikings. Good trade by Ballard, I like it. :thmup:

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Going by drafttek’s point chart it’s about 60 points in the Colt’s favor give or take a few points depending on which 6th round we got from the Vikings. Good trade by Ballard, I like it. :thmup:

Draft calculators are so lame IMO. Too many variables to say whether a draft pick trade is good or not until you see who gets what.

7 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Archived