Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

I'm out. Enjoy the draft everybody. Going to play elden ring. I'm not a fan. I've been hammering for wide recievers for years but honestly Ballard and his crew just don't have a clue about drafting playmakers that are difference makers. Pierce is a JAG and everybody is going to hate on me but this pick is so lackluster I wanna puke. The most important need on this team and you settle for Alec Pierce. Nothing against that kid but its embarrassing. I hope I'm totally wrong, but I don't think I am. -Peace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Indeee said:

I'm out. Enjoy the draft everybody. Going to play elden ring. I'm not a fan. I've been hammering for wide recievers for years but honestly Ballard and his crew just don't have a clue about drafting playmakers that are difference makers. Pierce is a JAG and everybody is going to hate on me but this pick is so lackluster I wanna puke. The most important need on this team and you settle for Alec Pierce. Nothing against that kid but its embarrassing. I hope I'm totally wrong, but I don't think I am. -Peace

Riddick loves him, but what does he know compared to you.

1 minute ago, tweezy32 said:

Me correcting you.. makes me a child? Good one buddy.. maybe don’t rely on something that will be late compared to watching tv.. jonjon grow up buckaroo

Nooo, going "lol" and adding the little laughy smiley faces in a mocking way makes you a child. Do you have those on your Colt jammies too? 

PS I was listening live. It wasn't announced yet when that thread was posted. And there's no need to immediately post it like "look I posted it first" like he's going to get a medal or something. 

10 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Pierce is a terrible pick, when Pickens was there at 42. Don't try to tell me Pickens ain't a Colts guy because he's a bad seed when the Steelers, one of the classiest organizations snag him. Ballard being Ballard screwed us up yet again

Pittsburgh may be a classy team, but they are not afraid to take people of questionable character.   

Different teams have different tolerance levels for character.   Indy has a very low tolerance level.   That’s their position.  

2 minutes ago, Indeee said:

What is a elden ring?

5 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

Pierce makes sense for us. Should be a good run blocker with his frame so that can replace Pascal a bit. 6'3 4.4 speed go get it guy that can benefit off of play action plays. Seems like a system fit.

See this right here is the problem. Nothing against you personally brother but he should be a good run blocker? What is going on here? In desperate need of playmakers and you compliment his run blocking. :facepalm:

Just now, Moe said:

What is a elden ring?

Are you being serious or just poking at me? You really don't know what elden ring is?

13 minutes ago, Carolina Colt said:

If I were giving grades, I'd give Ballard a B for this pick.  Pierce is tall, physical and has good speed with a 4.4 forty time.  He is not the elusive playmaker that Skyy Moore is who happens to be the next pick but I think he will bookend well with Michael Pittman at the receiver position having a similar frame and many of the same attributes.

What did  they get to move down.?

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Pittsburgh may be a classy team, but they are not afraid to take people of questionable character.   

Different teams have different tolerance levels for character.   Indy has a very low tolerance level.   That’s their position.  

Yea well again lest I remind this is football, not setting up your daughter on a date. The Colts position needs to change

9 minutes ago, jonjon said:

It is. If only that was his 40 time.

PS not saying he's slow by any means. But he's not a blazer like Moore. Not that I would expect a guy that big to be. He's just more athlete than WR talent. His hands aren't that great, he's not elusive, etc. He's like a faster version of Pittman with worse hands. Not what we needed IMO. If Ballard wanted to improve the receiving corps. McBride IMO was the move. Worst of all, we very most likely could have gotten Pierce with our 3d round pick. Total F up by Ballard. 

Moore isn't a blazer. He ran the same 40 as Pierce at the combine. 4.41

I don't love the Pierce pick, but I just hope to be proven wrong.

Just now, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Was thinking the same thing. Then I realized I didn't care

Elden Ring is a video game in the mold of souls games as in dark souls, bloodborne, etc. One of the most challenging games ever created. Its excellent. Google it, watch a trailer. Its a great game if you're into that sort of thing. I'm shocked as I thought most everyone knew what Elden Ring was

1 minute ago, Indeee said:

Elden Ring is a video game in the mold of souls games as in dark souls, bloodborne, etc. One of the most challenging games ever created. Its excellent. Google it, watch a trailer. Its a great game if you're into that sort of thing. I'm shocked as I thought most everyone knew what Elden Ring was

I've got close to slamming my PS5 controller several times playing it. Then I realize I'm not a 13 year old brat and things cost money.

8 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Nooo, going "lol" and adding the little laughy smiley faces in a mocking way makes you a child. Do you have those on your Colt jammies too? 

PS I was listening live. It wasn't announced yet when that thread was posted. And there's no need to immediately post it like "look I posted it first" like he's going to get a medal or something. 

Sorry you are a soft person and can’t handle someone saying “lol” and a little smiley face in a sentence.. maybe don’t go on social media if you aren’t trying to get your news broke to you sooner..

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

I've got close to slamming my PS5 controller several times playing it. Then I realize I'm not a 13 year old brat and things cost money.

Keep bringing, its an awesome game.. but it can be very frustrating for sure haha

4 minutes ago, Shive said:

Moore isn't a blazer. He ran the same 40 as Pierce at the combine. 4.41

I don't love the Pierce pick, but I just hope to be proven wrong.

My bad, thanks, doh, confused him with Austin. Still would have preferred Moore. And yeah I hope to be proven wrong too. Like I hoped I would with the Wentz move but unfortunately wasn't...

6 minutes ago, Indeee said:

A lot of people don't play video games FYI

7 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Sorry you are a soft person and can’t handle someone saying “lol” and a little smiley face in a sentence.. maybe don’t go on social media if you aren’t trying to get your news broke to you sooner..

Sorry you have a soft head and can't grasp what is rather obvious...maybe don't post as much if you can't resist being an a s s hole about it, esp if you lack the ability to even see that you are being one

5 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Campbell has been moved to IR 

Lol either way Campbell has shown nothing but injuries. Can’t rely on him. Campbell is good love him but he’s a RB. Not a wr. And coutee.. not good at all.. like literally none are good for us for being a wr.. 

21 minutes ago, jonjon said:

It is. If only that was his 40 time.

PS not saying he's slow by any means. But he's not a blazer like Moore. Not that I would expect a guy that big to be. He's just more athlete than WR talent. His hands aren't that great, he's not elusive, etc. He's like a faster version of Pittman with worse hands. Not what we needed IMO. If Ballard wanted to improve the receiving corps. McBride IMO was the move. Worst of all, we very most likely could have gotten Pierce with our 3d round pick. Total F up by Ballard. 

Weird 

Who is this guy?

2 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Sorry you have a soft head and can't grasp what is rather obvious...maybe don't post as much if you can't resist being the flaming * about it, esp if you lack the ability to even see that you are being one

Your the one calling people childish for saying “lol” get over it. People post things on social media and are spoilers.. in our case it wasn’t a spoiler, just for you. You don’t have the ability to realize that this is a social media site that people post news and updates on as soon as it happens..

6 minutes ago, jonjon said:

My bad, thanks, doh, confused him with Austin. Still would have preferred Moore. And yeah I hope to be proven wrong too. Like I hoped I would with the Wentz move but unfortunately wasn't...

A lot of people don't play video games FYI

A lot of people on this forum maybe but worldwide? Yea, a lot do play and its so popular some make very good living podcasts games as people watch them play. Not everyone's cup of tea but far from a non popular pastime. 

1 minute ago, Carolina Colt said:

I hope Calvin Austin is still available at #72.  He would be a good complementary receiver to our big bodied outside receivers in Pittman and Pierce being small, quick and shifty.  I think he would be a natural for the slot position.

Austin is tiny, but he's so fast and so explosive. He's one of my guys. If he gets pressed, he's taken out of the play, but his release package is so elite, you're most likely not going to press him and he'll make you pay for it.

Archived