Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2022 -- Make your Picks here. Big Board and Full Draft Order included on 1st Page

Friday, 4/22/22, (continuing with 3rd Round)   All times EDT

77) Minnesota Vikings @VikingsFanInChennai    Cam Taylor-Britt, S/CB, Nebraska   
78) Cleveland Browns @LV-FrontRow               Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati  
79) Los Angeles Chargers  @PRnum1 7:20 PM    James Cook, RB, Georgia
80) Houston Texans (from New Orleans Saints)  @John Hammonds Coby Bryant, CB, Cincinnati
81) New York Giants (from Miami Dolphins)  @Clem-Dog  Jelani Woods TE Virginia
82) Atlanta Falcons (from Indianapolis Colts)  @PureLuck Kyle Philips, WR, UCLA 
83) Philadelphia Eagles  @runthepost  8:00PM     Phidarian Mathis, DL,  Alabama
84) Pittsburgh Steelers   @Zoltan  8:10 PM
85) New England Patriots @Archer 8:20 PM             Zyon  McCollum, CB, Sam Houston St.
86) Las Vegas Raiders @LV-FrontRow 8:30 PM          Kellen Diesch, OT,  Arizona State   
87) Arizona Cardinals  (Commissioner's pick)               Christian Harris, LB, Alabama      
88) Jaguars from Dallas Cowboys  @Kangaroo         Cade Otton, TE, Washington
89) Buffalo Bills  @LV-FrontRow                              Martin Emerson, CB,  Mississippi State   
90) Eagles (from Tennessee Titans)** @runthepost   Myjai Sanders edge Cincinnati 
91) Tampa Bay Buccaneers  (Commissioner's pick)       Carson Strong, QB Nevada
92) Green Bay Packers @stitches                              Khalil Shakir, WR, Boise State
93) San Francisco 49ers (Commissioner's Pick)             Abraham Lucas, OT, Washington ST
94) Kansas City Chiefs @Colt.45                               Isaiah Likely, TE, Coastal Carolina
95) Cincinnati Bengals  @stitches                                 Kerby Joseph, S, Illinois
96) Denver Broncos (from Rams) @Jared Cisneros -- Marcos Jones, CB, Houston
97) Detroit Lions (comp selection) @RNGDShobby    Bryan Cook, Safety, Cincinnati
98) New Orleans Saints (comp selection) @SaturdayAllDay  Dylan Parham, OG, Memphis  

(If folks wish to stay past 10PM EDT to finish third round)
99) Cleveland Browns (special comp selection) @LV-FrontRowHaskell Garrett, DL, Ohio State
100) Baltimore Ravens (special comp selection)  10:20 @WarGhost21 Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota
101) Eagles (from Saints; special comp selection)  10:30 @runthepost Rachaad White RB Arizona St
102) Miami Dolphins (from 49ers; special comp selection)  @Archer Channing Tyndall, LB, Georgia
103) Kansas City Chiefs (special comp selection) 10:50 @Colt.45Wan'Dale Robinson , WR, Kentucky  
104) Los Angeles Rams (special comp selection)  @John Hammonds Zamir White, RB, Georgia

105) San Francisco 49ers (special comp selection) Commissioner's pick Quay Walker, ILB, Georgia 

Fridays are not great days to do this, as folks want to spend time with family and friends, go out on dates, and just relax. Next time if I do this again, I would probably skip Friday.

Do folks want to continue on Monday?

With the 100th pick in the 2022 Gavin Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select:

Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota

The slide of the gargantuan tackle from Minnesota ends here, as the Ravens address a need on the offensive line with this selection. While still raw, Faalele has unteachable size and strength, and could wind up being the steal of the draft if all pans out as the team hopes.

• Like 2

Just now, WarGhost21 said:

With the 100th pick in the 2022 Gavin Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select:

Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota

The slide of the gargantuan tackle from Minnesota ends here, as the Ravens address a need on the offensive line with this selection. While still raw, Faalele has unteachable size and strength, and could wind up being the steal of the draft if all pans out as the team hopes.

I was considering grabbing him at 108 for the Texans.  Nice pick.

• Thanks 1

@Zoltan, @Jared Cisneros  You can select players for your teams. I will update the lists tomorrow.

@stitches, @csmopar @Colt.45 @John Hammonds @Clem-Dog @danlhart87 @VikingsFanInChennai @LV-FrontRow @RNGDShobby @PureLuck @PRnum1 @coltsfanej @runthepost @WarGhost21 @Archer @Kangaroo @SaturdayAllDay

Thank you all for participating and making it a success. You all did a great job! I enjoyed it. And it was civil all five days. 

Please let me know if you all would like to do one more round on Monday. Please post your comments on this thread.

Have a great weekend. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@Zoltan, @Jared Cisneros  You can select players for your teams. I will update the lists tomorrow.

@stitches, @csmopar @Colt.45 @John Hammonds @Clem-Dog @danlhart87 @VikingsFanInChennai @LV-FrontRow @RNGDShobby @PureLuck @PRnum1 @coltsfanej @runthepost @WarGhost21 @Archer @Kangaroo @SaturdayAllDay

Thank you all for participating and making it a success. You all did a great job! I enjoyed it. And it was civil all five days. 

Please let me know if you all would like to do one more round on Monday. Please post your comments on this thread.

Have a great weekend. 

Thanks for organizing and running it, NFLfan.

I can participate in another round or two... But most probably through PM again.

• Like 1

I had some internet problems. Read all the picks that went, and I didn't see Marcus Jones go, so I will take him unless I missed something. I apologize for not having a list ready. It went out around the 84th pick, so I had no idea around that time.

So with the 96th pick of the 2022 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select Marcus Jones, CB, Houston

@NFLfan again, I apologize for missing the pick.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stitches said:

Thanks for organizing and running it, NFLfan.

You're welcome.  

11 hours ago, stitches said:

I can participate in another round or two... But most probably through PM again.

Participating through PM is fine. Let's see if there is more interest. So far, only you and @VikingsFanInChennai have expressed interest.  @danlhart87 said he is not interested. So, we will need someone to pick for the Colts. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, runthepost said:

With the 101st pick Eagles select 

Rachaad White RB Arizona St

Great pick! I'm against the grain with my scouting this year as I have White as my RB1 in the class. He's the best receiver out of the backfield I've scouted since CMC and should be a good back for a long time!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You're welcome.  

Participating through PM is fine. Let's see if there is more interest. So far, only you and @VikingsFanInChennai have expressed interest.  @danlhart87 said he is not interested. So, we will need someone to pick for the Colts. 

I'll pick for the Colts. Never done it before in the Gavin Mock draft.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, coltsfanej said:

Don’t take my guy . U know u want 111 and 163 lol

Was Quay Walker your guy?  You should have tried to trade with the 49ers.  It was a Commissioner's Pick and I would have traded that away.  I know you asked about a trade but you did not address me directly. I thought you were asking the whole group.

Let me know if you want to go another round. I have not heard from enough people. In the past we have gone 4 to 5 rounds. 

@csmopar may be right that there is less enthusiasm for this draft. It may be because there is not a top QB.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll pick for the Colts. Never done it before in the Gavin Mock draft.

Okay, you got it (if we have enough players to go another round or two).  I think you just beat out @WarGhost21. I believe he has wanted to pick for the Colts in the past.

• Thanks 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Okay, you got it (if we have enough players to go another round or two).  I think you just beat out @WarGhost21. I believe he has wanted to pick for the Colts in the past.

I believe I made their selections a few years ago, and I don't have enough time on my plate to take over another team as it is haha I've got faith in you, @Jared Cisneros

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WarGhost21 said:

I believe I made their selections a few years ago, and I don't have enough time on my plate to take over another team as it is haha I've got faith in you, @Jared Cisneros

Thanks WarGhost! I need to look over the Colts and see what Dan did with them. I know who he picked, but I know he also did a couple trades, so I need to figure out where I'm at and strategize lol.

19 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Thanks WarGhost! I need to look over the Colts and see what Dan did with them. I know who he picked, but I know he also did a couple trades, so I need to figure out where I'm at and strategize lol.

Looks like Dan has the 148th pick and he took Trey McBride TE in Round 2 which was a good pick. Good luck. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Looks like Dan has the 148th pick and he took Trey McBride TE in Round 2 which was a good pick. Good luck. 

Thanks! It was a bit earlier than I would of taken him, but I like that Dan did trade down and do it, rather than just take him at 42. I can work with McBride and Austin. We'll have to see what happens the rest of the draft! :) 

• Like 1

2022 Gavin Mock Draft 

The First Round

1) Jacksonville Jaguars          Ikem Ekwonu  OT North Carolina State              
2) Detroit Lions                      Aidan Hutchinson, EDGE, Michigan
3) Houston Texans                 Evan Neal, LT, Alabama
4) New York Jets Seahawks   Malik Willis, QB, Liberty
5) New York Giants  -            Travon Walker  EDGE    Georgia 
6) Carolina Panthers              George Karlaftis Edge Purdue.
7) Giants (Bears)                    Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner , CB, Cincinnati    
8) Atlanta Falcons                  Drake London, WR, USC

9) Jets (Seahawks thru Broncos) Kayvon Thibodeaux   EDGE Oregon 

10) New York Jets (Seattle)      Jameson Williams WR Alabama.   
11) Commanders                       Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio St.
12) Minnesota Vikings              Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame  
13) Texans (from Browns)         Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
14) Baltimore Ravens                 Derek Stingley, CB, LSU
15) Eagles (Dolphins)                 Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington
16) Saints (from Colts through Eagles) Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas
17) Los Angeles Chargers           Jordan Davis, DL, Georgia
18) Titans (Eagles from Saints)  Matt Corral, QB, Missippi
19) Saints (from Eagles)             Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State

20)  Pittsburgh Steelers           Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt 

21) New England Patriots         Boye Mafe, EDGE, Minnesota. 
22) Packers (from Raiders)       Jermaine Johnson, EDGE, Florida State
23) Arizona Cardinals                Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa
24) Dallas Cowboys                  Andrew Booth Jr., CB, Clemson

25) Buffalo Bills                         Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah
26) Eagles (from Titans)            WR Christian Watson from NDSU 

27) Tampa Bay Buccaneers       Zion Johnson, G, Boston College
28) Green Bay Packers              Devonte Wyatt, DL, Georgia 
29) Chiefs (from 49ers thru Dolphins)   Roger McCreary, CB, Auburn
30) Kansas City Chiefs               Jahan Waltè Dotson, WR, Penn State
31) Cincinnati Bengals               Kenyon Green, G,  Texas A&M 
32) Detroit Lions (from Rams)   Sam Howell, QB, North Carolina

Round 2

33) Jacksonville Jaguars --   Arnold Ebiketie, EDGE, Penn State
34) Detroit Lions --  Nakobe Dean, ILB, Georgia
35) New York Jets --   Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida
36) New York Giants -- Trevor Penning, OT
37) Houston Texans -- Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati
38) New York Jets (from Carolina Panthers) Daxton Hill, FS, Michigan
39) Chicago Bears -- Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington  
40) Jets (from Seahawks** (from Broncos)     Tyler Smith, OL, Tulsa
41) Seattle Seahawks  David Ojabo, EDGE, Michigan

42) Bears from Colts (from Commanders)   David Bell, WR Purdue.

43) Atlanta Falcons   Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan
44) Cleveland Browns Cameron Thomas, EDGE, San Diego St
45) Baltimore Ravens   Drake Jackson, EDGE, USC
46) NY Jets** (from Vikings)                                                     Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State
47) Washington Commanders (from Colts)                              Sean Rhyan, OL, UCLA
48) Colts from Bears (from Chargers)                                        Trey McBride, TE Colorado State 
49) New Orleans Saints @SaturdayAllDay                                Jaquan Brisker, S, Penn State 
50) Kansas City Chiefs (from Miami Dolphins) @Colt.45          Travis Jones, DT, UConn
51) Philadelphia Eagles @runthepost                                       Ed Ingram, G, LSU
52) Pittsburgh Steelers @Zoltan                                              Lewis Cine, S,  Georgia   
53) Green Bay Packers (from Las Vegas Raiders) @stitches      George Pickens, WR, Georgia
54) New England Patriots   @Archer                                         Troy Andersen, LB, Montana St.
55) Arizona Cardinals  (Commissioner's pick)                            Kingsley Enagbare,  EDGE,  South Carolina
56) Colts (from Cowboys)**   @danlhart87                              Calvin Austin III, WR, Memphis

57) Buffalo Bills -- @LV-FrontRow                                           Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State
58) Atlanta Falcons (from Tennessee Titans)                             Leo Chanal, LB, Wisconsin
59) Green Bay Packers @stitches                                              Tariq Woolen, CB, UTSA 
60) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (commissioner's pick)                     DeMarvin Leal, DL5T, Texas A&M
61) San Francisco 49ers  (Commissioner's pick)                         Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor
62) Kansas City Chiefs  @Colt.45                                              Dameon Pierce, RB, Florida
63) Cincinnati Bengals @stitches                                              Josh Paschal, EDGE, Kentucky
64) Denver Broncos (from Rams) @Jared Cisneros                  Chad Muma, LB, Wyoming

Round 3

65) Jacksonville Jaguars  @Kangaroo                                           Darian Kinnard OG Kentucky

66) Detroit Lions  @RNGDShobby                                                Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
67) New York Giants @Clem-Dog                                                 Jamaree Salyer OG Georgia
68) Houston Texans @John Hammonds                                       Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA
69) Vikings (from New York Jets)**  @VikingsFanInChennai         Perrion Winfrey, DL, Oklahoma 
70) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Panthers) @Kangaroo                   John Metchi III WR Alabama.
71) Chicago Bears  @csmopar                                                       Jalen Tolbert WR- South Alabama
72) Seattle Seahawks @VikingsFanInChennai                               Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State 
73) Broncos (From Cowboys**, Colts, Commanders) @Jared C.   Logan Hall, EDGE, Houston
74) Atlanta Falcons @PureLuck                                                      Nick Cross, S, Maryland
75) Cowboys from Broncos**   @VikingsFanInChennai                 Nik Bonitto, EDGE, Oklahoma 
76) Baltimore Ravens @WarGhost21                                             Damone Clark, ILB, LSU

77) Minnesota Vikings @VikingsFanInChennai                             Cam Taylor-Britt, S/CB, Nebraska   
78) Cleveland Browns @LV-FrontRow                                           Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati  
79) Los Angeles Chargers  @PRnum1 7:20 PM                             James Cook, RB, Georgia
80) Texans (from Saints)  @John Hammonds                                Coby Bryant, CB, Cincinnati
81) New York Giants (from Dolphins)  @Clem-Dog                      Jelani Woods TE Virginia
82) Atlanta Falcons (from Colts)  @PureLuck                                Kyle Philips, WR, UCLA 
83) Philadelphia Eagles  @runthepost  8:00PM                            Phidarian Mathis, DL,  Alabama
84) Pittsburgh Steelers   @Zoltan  8:10 PM
85) New England Patriots @Archer 8:20 PM                                 Zyon  McCollum, CB, Sam Houston St.
86) Las Vegas Raiders @LV-FrontRow 8:30 PM                             Kellen Diesch, OT,  Arizona State   
87) Arizona Cardinals  (Commissioner's pick)                               Christian Harris, LB, Alabama      
88) Jaguars from Dallas Cowboys  @Kangaroo                            Cade Otton, TE, Washington
89) Buffalo Bills  @LV-FrontRow                                                    Martin Emerson, CB,  Mississippi State   
90) Eagles (from Tennessee Titans)** @runthepost                      Myjai Sanders edge Cincinnati 
91) Tampa Bay Buccaneers  (Commissioner's pick)                       Carson Strong, QB Nevada
92) Green Bay Packers @stitches                                                   Khalil Shakir, WR, Boise State
93) San Francisco 49ers (Commissioner's Pick)                             Abraham Lucas, OT, Washington ST
94) Kansas City Chiefs @Colt.45                                                    Isaiah Likely, TE, Coastal Carolina
95) Cincinnati Bengals  @stitches                                                  Kerby Joseph, S, Illinois
96) Denver Broncos (from Rams) @Jared Cisneros --                   Marcos Jones, CB, Houston
97) Detroit Lions (comp selection) @RNGDShobby                      Bryan Cook, Safety, Cincinnati
98) New Orleans Saints (comp selection) @SaturdayAllDay         Dylan Parham, OG, Memphis  

99) Browns (special comp selection) @LV-FrontRowHaskell         Garrett, DL, Ohio State
100) Ravens (special comp selection)  @WarGhost21                   Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota
101) Eagles (from Saints; special comp selection) @runthepost   Rachaad White RB Arizona St
102) Dolphins (from 49ers; special comp selection)  @Archer      Channing Tyndall, LB, Georgia
103) Chiefs (special comp selection) @Colt.45                              Wan'Dale Robinson , WR, Kentucky  
104) Rams (special comp selection)  @John Hammonds              Zamir White, RB, Georgia

105) 49ers (special comp selection) Commissioner's pick             Quay Walker, ILB, Georgia 

(End of the 3rd Quarter)

• Thanks 1

@Colt.45 You did not seem to like that Matt Corral pick that @danlhart87 made for the Titans. NFL.com's Lance Zierlein seems to like him. He wrote that his NFL comparison is Baker Bayfield. Here is what one person wrote: 

"He doesn't have the physical advantages that (Pitt QB Kenny) Pickett or (Liberty QB Malik) Willis have but he's a better pure quarterback than either of them." -- Director of scouting for AFC team

Matt Corral's Profile