Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2022 -- Make your Picks here. Big Board and Full Draft Order included on 1st Page

Thursday, Picks 57 through 76

57) Buffalo Bills -- @LV-FrontRow                          Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State
58) Atlanta Falcons (from Tennessee Titans)           Leo Chanal, LB, Wisconsin
59) Green Bay Packers @stitches 7:20                    Tariq Woolen, CB, UTSA 
60) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (commissioner's pick)  DeMarvin Leal, DL5T, Texas A&M
61) San Francisco 49ers  (Commissioner's pick)      Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor
62) Kansas City Chiefs  @Colt.45                         Dameon Pierce, RB, Florida
63) Cincinnati Bengals @stitches 7:50
64) Denver Broncos (from Rams) @Jared Cisneros Chad Muma, LB, Wyoming

(Continuing on Thursday, 4/21/22; all times EDT)

Round 3

65) Jacksonville Jaguars  @Kangaroo                       Darian Kinnard OG Kentucky

66) Detroit Lions  @RNGDShobby                            Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
67) New York Giants @Clem-Dog                            Jamaree Salyer OG Georgia
68) Houston Texans @John Hammonds                    Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA
69) Vikings (from New York Jets)**  @VikingsFanInChennai Perrion Winfrey, DL, Oklahoma 
70) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Carolina Panthers) @Kangaroo John Metchi III WR Alabama.
71) Chicago Bears  @csmopar                                Jalen Tolbert WR- South Alabama
72) Seattle Seahawks @VikingsFanInChennai          Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State 
73) Broncos From Cowboys** (from Colts, Commanders) @Jared Cisneros Logan Hall, EDGE, Houston
74) Atlanta Falcons @PureLuck 9:40
75) Cowboys from Denver Broncos**   @VikingsFanInChennai 9:50
76) Baltimore Ravens @WarGhost21  10:00

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Starting to think I've had the best draft of anyone so far:

1/3  Evan Neal, LT, Alabama

1/13 Chris Olave, WR, Ohio St

2/37 Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati

3/68 Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA

We should do something where after a year or two, we see who had the best draft.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Starting to think I've had the best draft of anyone so far:

1/3  Evan Neal, LT, Alabama

1/13 Chris Olave, WR, Ohio St

2/37 Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati

3/68 Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA

I'm not sure the last two picks are upgrades on what Houston has now. The rookies they brought in at TE and QB last year have a marked advantage over Ridder and Dulcich I think. Davis Mills was showing signs that he could be serviceable, Ridder won't be that on a bad team....he needs time and a very good environment.

I love Dulcich but TEs tend to need a couple years to get going and landing in Houston where he needs to get hot right off the bat might be asking much, also wasn't Brevin Jordan all the rage last year? Love the first two picks though. Neal is a bully, and Olave can be a QB-maker

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Eh maybe 

Not maybe go back and look him up and translate that to todays game he would be up there with Marvin as an all time great.  

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Next year, I would like @GoColts8818 to play. I think he will only play if he is the Colts GM. Right?

I am not a big mock draft person.

7 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I am not a big mock draft person.

I used to like it more. I used to keep notebooks of players I liked and wanted my team to draft. I wrote notes so that years later I could remember.  In 2014 one of my friends who is a Giants season-ticket holder gave me tickets to the draft party at MetLife Stadium. That year the Vikings selected Barr and Bridgewater. After the Beckham pick, we left as we had to go to work on Friday. When I got home, I turned on the TV and they announced that we drafted Bridgewater. 

Did the Colts have a first round pick in 2014?

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

FYI I am here and will be making the pick for the bears

I know. I saw you. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I used to like it more. I used to keep notebooks of players I liked and wanted my team to draft. I wrote notes so that years later I could remember.  In 2014 one of my friends who is a Giants season-ticket holder gave me tickets to the draft party at MetLife Stadium. That year the Vikings selected Barr and Bridgewater. After the Beckham pick, we left as we had to go to work on Friday. When I got home, I turned on the TV and they announced that we drafted Bridgewater. 

Did the Colts have a first round pick in 2014?

I know. I saw you. 

:facepalm: You had to remind me of the Trent Richardson trade didn’t you?  What’s sad is that pick turned into Johnny Football and you could argue Trent did more to help his team so the Colts “won” the trade although I’d argue both teams lost that trade.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

With the 71st pick of the 2022 NFL draft, the Chicago Bears select... Jalen Tolbert WR- South Alabama

More of a WR but technically yes he was a TE

You changed your mind about the pick for the Bears??

Sorry for missing my pick--can't believe how long it can take to tell someone that their stop was 30 minutes ago.

Anyway, the Jacksonville Jaguars select John Metchi III WR Alabama.

I realise he did an ACL, but he will prove a great target next year for Lawrence 

• Like 2

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Seahawks select an offensive tackle after Russell Wilson is gone, like buying insurance after the house is all burnt down. 

With the 72nd overall pick, Seahawks select

Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State 

Tried to offer you a trade, but I guess we didn't do it in time. Nice pick though. :) 

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Bell and Tolbert. Love it. That'll be fun to see if you got two good ones from the draft! :) 

Yeah Bell the reasons are obvious, I think him sitting out his bowl game hurts his stock a bit, but with Tolbert, to be in the top 75 prospects and to do so coming from a smaller, non powerhouse school, I think there may be something there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Seahawks select an offensive tackle after Russell Wilson is gone, like buying insurance after the house is all burnt down. 

With the 72nd overall pick, Seahawks select

Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State 

This must be a French-speaking player.

With the 73rd pick of the 2022 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select, Logan Hall, EDGE, Houston

Broncos get a solid EDGE that can fight for starting time right away with Von Miller gone and in case Randy Gregory misses time. Bradley Chubb has one year left on his contract, and Hall could be a full-time starter next year.

• Like 1

Trade up was a bit lopsided, but I was afraid of the Cowboys or Falcons sniping me with that pick. Cowboys lost Gregory to the Broncos, and Falcons need an EDGE. Also, neither took an EDGE so far in the draft. So I had to protect myself. If Hall works out, losing a 6th rounder means nothing in the long run.