CR91

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Patriots unless it's bad weather

The Pats will be favored in that game no matter the weather conditions 

37 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I posted that when both teams blew big leads and they were in overtime lol.

Do you have 2 accounts?  

20 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Colts can move to 5th if they beat the Pats and Chargers lose to Chiefs

Hoping that we get the 5th seed & play the Titans. I think we hand them a big L. Then, we would have a good shot of playing the winner of the AFC North/AFC East. We have a legit shot to get to the AFC Championship if we get in IMO

4 hours ago, Colts Fan In Iowa said:

Actually, we moved up 3 spots, passing up Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Cincinnati. That's a bye week for the ages.

As i was typing, i thought to myself “should i put 3 because of Pittsburgh”?

The Pittsburgh loss didn't put us in wildcat position.  It moved us one closer.

Anyway, yes, 3 games went our way.  A good day at the office.  
   I just hope our guys are “prepared to be unprepared” against Belichek, if you know what i mean.

Situational football boys.  Feed your best players.  Keep it “simple”.   Play smart, no turnovers, keep penalties to a minimum.  No reason we cant win if we dont hurt ourselves.

Time for the whole organization to step up.  THIS is the time.  THIS is the game.  This is the moment to have that win that defines the season, sets the tone, builds tremendous confidence, and strikes fear thru the AFC.

This game is so big.  Not the end of the line with a loss, but so VERY big if the Colts pull out the win.

I have a really good feeling in my gut.  But that is what worries me.  Haha.

7 hours ago, Colts1324 said:

Hoping that we get the 5th seed & play the Titans. I think we hand them a big L. Then, we would have a good shot of playing the winner of the AFC North/AFC East. We have a legit shot to get to the AFC Championship if we get in IMO

Slow down buddy. One game at a time

9 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

The Pats will be favored in that game no matter the weather conditions

I think I saw a tweet about the colts opened as favorites at draft Kings

14 hours ago, CR91 said:

Negative much :facepalm:

Maybe you should brush up on the last 2 Decades with the Pat's......

......We haven't beaten Belichek since 2009 and its unlikely  it happens on Saturday.  They still not over  Griggs ratting them out for Deflategate. 

And besides being ranked in top 7th seed on December 12 isn't as important as when the season ends....especially when Belichek is the next game. Like I said, what happens in the last 3 games will determine the colts making the playoffs. 

God do I hope we stick it to the Pats and make it a convincing win. Kraft is such an arrogant **** and always make some snidey comment about the Colts. I want us to demolish them and put that man in his place.

Odds are it will be a close affair though, I was feeling more confident before, but those Patriots demons are rising in me, really hope the players can make a statement.

20 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Maybe you should brush up on the last 2 Decades with the Pat's......

......We haven't beaten Belichek since 2009 and its unlikely  it happens on Saturday.  They still not over  Griggs ratting them out for Deflategate. 

And besides being ranked in top 7th seed on December 12 isn't as important as when the season ends....especially when Belichek is the next game. Like I said, what happens in the last 3 games will determine the colts making the playoffs. 

I feel you.  I found that this forum tends to be bipolar.  Just look at the posts following loss and those following a win.  I try to stay even keeled through wins and losses as the season is a marathon, not a sprint. 

Just as the Bills game carried more weight than the Bucs game, the Pats game carries more weight than the Cardinals game.  I'll be happy with a split again.  I am curious how Leonard will do as he missed his only other game against BB in 2018 due to an ankle injury.  I'd love to see a game-winning peanut punch. 

14 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

God do I hope we stick it to the Pats and make it a convincing win. Kraft is such an arrogant **** and always make some snidey comment about the Colts. I want us to demolish them and put that man in his place.

Odds are it will be a close affair though, I was feeling more confident before, but those Patriots demons are rising in me, really hope the players can make a statement.

Yeah I want this win badly too. We will finally get respect around the league if we get it. Right now, most talk radio and media are saying = Colts are a good team but still may not make the playoffs, they have great O.line and RB but their QB makes too many mistakes. This what they are saying overall. In fairness to Wentz, he really hasn't turned it over much but many keep referring to the Titans game. It is amazing how people don't remember how he got us in position to win the Ravens game but our kicker blew it. Nobody ever brings that up.

30 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I want this win badly too. We will finally get respect around the league if we get it. Right now, most talk radio and media are saying = Colts are a good team but still may not make the playoffs, they have great O.line and RB but their QB makes too many mistakes. This what they are saying overall. In fairness to Wentz, he really hasn't turned it over much but many keep referring to the Titans game. It is amazing how people don't remember how he got us in position to win the Ravens game but our kicker blew it. Nobody ever brings that up.

I couldn't agree more.

The Wentz nay-sayers this season are not even objectively looking at Wentz stats or play. It's ridiculous, sure he has made a few blunders which cost us a game or two (see Titans forced throw in OT), but god forbid we look at what he has done well!!!

Also, show me another QB in the league who hasn't made some silly mistakes at least once or twice this year...

If anything, Wentz is one of the best (statistically anyway) QBs in terms of turnovers this season, so their take it just trash. Is he a top 5 QB, no..... do we need him to be / are we asking him to be a top 5 QB.... no. Sure it would help. but this team isnt built to rely on the QB to have to carry them (see the Bills / Ravens) - and I for one am happy about that.

7 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

I couldn't agree more.

The Wentz nay-sayers this season are not even objectively looking at Wentz stats or play. It's ridiculous, sure he has made a few blunders which cost us a game or two (see Titans forced throw in OT), but god forbid we look at what he has done well!!!

Also, show me another QB in the league who hasn't made some silly mistakes at least once or twice this year...

If anything, Wentz is one of the best (statistically anyway) QBs in terms of turnovers this season, so their take it just trash. Is he a top 5 QB, no..... do we need him to be / are we asking him to be a top 5 QB.... no. Sure it would help. but this team isnt built to rely on the QB to have to carry them (see the Bills / Ravens) - and I for one am happy about that.

Yeah I mean statistically I am sure Wentz is top 10 this year and we are even 7-6 so he is above .500. 

If we lose to the Patriots, we are back to square one depending on the others to bail us out again. It is a MUST win, since that also gives us a margin of error to lose to the Cardinals. 

The only problem is Belichick and the bye week with extra time to prepare for us. 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

If we lose to the Patriots, we are back to square one depending on the others to bail us out again. It is a MUST win, since that also gives us a margin of error to lose to the Cardinals. 

This is a league that has great teams, very good teams, good teams, average teams, bad teams. I am hoping we at least get in the good category after Saturday. I look at a team like Cincy and they had an injury riddled team in SF at home and lost. Week to week is puzzling with these teams. Bills are the biggest let down of the year, I had them vs GB for my SB before the season started. Bills aren't making the playoffs because the Pats are about to sweep them and we have tiebreaker over them.

Archived