Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Next Three Games

sb41champs

The Colts host the Jaguars Sunday Nov 14th - before making a trip to Buffalo on Nov 21st - and - then host the defending Super Bowl champion Buccaneers on Sunday Nov 28th.

On a scale of 1 to 10 - grade the Colts potential for victory for each of these contests:

1.  Jaguars -

2.  Bills -

3.  Buccaneers -

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jags = 8.5 as in 85% - nothing is a guarantee but we should win this one.

Bills = 4 as in 40% - tough place to play, that is the best team in the AFC IMO.

Bucs = 5 as in 50% - we play them at home and their D has been struggling. I see a shoot out in this game. Brady will have a big day but so will Wentz and Taylor.

Bucs run defense is tough. Wentz will have to be on his A game 

Jags- 90%
Bills- 30%
Bucs-5%

Jags 80%- They play us tough and Lawrence could get confidence vs our DB's if Paye and Dayo dont get enough pressure.

Bills 50%-Buffalo looked bad vs Phins last week and dont have the same swagger they had before Tenn loss

Bucs 60%- Struggled vs Eagles and Pats lost to Rams by double digits  then lost to Trevor Simien, Gronk isnt healthy. Will be high scoring.

2 hours ago, Chucklez said:

Jags - 7.5/10 (they always play us closer)

Bills - 4/10 (not impossible but they are a very good team... )

Bucs - 1 /10 (Tom Brady is gonna have a field day with our Swiss cheese secondary)

You're probably right, but we know that when Tom is bothered in the pocket he's not as effective.  (Yes, that applies to any QB).  If they send someone on every pass situation, we may be able to rattle him.

But if Fluse plays that rush four, cover no one defense and hope we punch the ball out - it's going to be a long day.

I've said it before, if we're going to let them score, why not play aggressive?

Jags- 95%, this team has looked all around terrible

Bills- 60% as someone noted above seems they have lost their swagger a bit

Bucs-10%, Best run D in the league, Carson will have to throw lots and will probably do some more wild dumb things. Brady and all those weapons im worried will have more TD than incompletions against our D 

Jags - 9.9

Bills. - 7.5

Bucs - 5.0

Jags - Should be no problem at home.

Bills - We played them great on the road in a playoff game last year.  We have a better QB this year.  We already know we can beat them.  We have a very real chance to get a victory at their place.

Bucs - At home I see this as a toss up.

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

You're probably right, but we know that when Tom is bothered in the pocket he's not as effective.  (Yes, that applies to any QB).  If they send someone on every pass situation, we may be able to rattle him.

But if Fluse plays that rush four, cover no one defense and hope we punch the ball out - it's going to be a long day.

I've said it before, if we're going to let them score, why not play aggressive?

Problem with blitzing is our DBs aren’t going to be able to hold Tampa’s receivers in 1 on 1 situations. I’m sure everyone here remembers Vontae Davis getting torched in every matchup with AB. He’ll torch Kenny too

42 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Problem with blitzing is our DBs aren’t going to be able to hold Tampa’s receivers in 1 on 1 situations. I’m sure everyone here remembers Vontae Davis getting torched in every matchup with AB. He’ll torch Kenny too

if we can win 2 out of the 3 that would be great. TB will be the one we will lose if we play soft we need to play them very agressive if they score so be it there gonna score anyhow. throw the kitchen sink at them and maybe good things will happen

7 hours ago, runthepost said:

Bucs run defense is tough. Wentz will have to be on his A game 

Jags- 90%
Bills- 30%
Bucs-5%

I think the Bills game will be tougher than the Bucs game, playing at Buffalo can be a nightmare. We did play them pretty even last year but to me they are the best team in the AFC. We have the Bucs at home and the Bucs have been beatable this year. Now if it was a playoff game I would never bet against Tom. 5% is a little low IMO, I see that game as 50/50 with the way our offense is playing.

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think the Bills game will be tougher than the Bucs game, playing at Buffalo can be a nightmare. We did play them pretty even last year but to me they are the best team in the AFC. We have the Bucs at home and the Bucs have been beatable this year. Now if it was a playoff game I would never bet against Tom. 5% is a little low IMO, I see that game as 50/50 with the way our offense is playing.

I’m not confident in our defense. Non existent pass rush against a good offensive line and Tom Brady isn’t a good matchup. Plus their receivers are a pick your poison type of deal.

1 hour ago, tvturner said:

Lawrence, Allen, and Brady will have field days with this defense

I say we're going 1-2 with a win vs Jacksonville

Sadly I think you're estimation is probably going to turn out to be accurate but crazier things have happened before.  Only way to make them remotely possible is for the offense to have long sustained drives.  The more time the offense is on the field the less time theirs is.  Unless the defense finds a groove where they can actually defend the short and mid range passes though I think it's going to be a touch row to hoe.  Would be nice to see some kind of pass rush too but unless the D-Coordinator would change up the defense and force them to play the short and midrange passing game.  If he doesn't change things up he should be gone as you can't play like that in this league.  Geez a third stringer carved them up.

1.  Jaguars - 7   I was going to say 9.5 as a game "we should win" and must win.  However - after Sunday's shocking victory over the Bills - whose to say??   LOL

2.  Bills - 2   The Bills are going to be very focused on obliterating everyone in sight after their stinker in Jacksonville.  Plus - it's in their stadium.  I think our inconsistency gives us little chance of winning.

3.  Bucs - 2   The only REAL positive about this game is that it is in LOS.  Their defense is very much like ours - great against the run and wishy-washy vs the pass.

I LOVE my team - but - reality is that we have just been too inconsistent on both sides of the ball.

On 11/6/2021 at 11:14 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I disagree. Bucs can atleast run the ball. Bills are one dimensional. If their wrs get the drops again they lose

On 11/6/2021 at 11:14 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Also titans are best in Afc in my opinion. No other Afc opponent has beaten better teams than them

Archived