Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets @ Colts, TNF, November 4, 2021, 8:20PM

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ok now I am getting side tracked lmao  and it is game time haha 

If we play well tonight, we need to post hot chicks from 50 years ago before all the games... 

2 minutes ago, Kilsythcolt said:

Another late night here in Scotland but looking forward to another colts live game, surely we can get the win tonight.

Cmon Colts.

Halò

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• https://nfltraderumors.co/updated-nfl-trade-block/   Here is an unofficial trade block.     Has Alie-Cox and Granson on the list for us.
    • Lost tonight to go to 1-7, they are competing every night now though. Getting ready to look and see what game I want to go check out.     Caitlin went for 30.   Still struggling with 3pt shooting percentage and turnovers. 7 this game.       I think the Fever need to talk Wheeler into the 6th Woman role. Let Clark and Boston cook with the 1's and Wheeler free reigns when Clark goes out. Although Clark only sat out 6 minutes tonight.     Getting better everytime out. Remember they still have less than 2 months experience playing together. Adjustments are needed.
    • I think Haliburton playing on the Olympic team is going to help his growth tremendously.     I know we are going to be a tough out whenever, wherever we play for the next few seasons.   Windows open
    • if ar develops as i think he will 2025 looks better
    • https://www.stampedeblue.com/2024/5/28/24166421/pff-lists-colts-starting-tackles-as-top-3-tandem   "Pro Football Focus released their top tackle rankings and the Colts’ duo is one of three teams whose starting tackles are both among the top 16. The Lions (Sewell no. 3, Decker no. 14) and Eagles (Mailata no. 5, Johnson no. 6) are those ahead of them. The Colts’ RT Braden Smith (15th) and LT Bernhard Raimann (16th) may rank the lowest of the three tandems in question, though to be included at all is quite the honor. The floor may have been established with the Colts’ starting tackle duo, but the ceiling these two can reach is undeniably high"
  • Members

• DynaMike

DynaMike 162

• Archer

Archer 1,794

• Pigskin

Pigskin 0

Rookie
    • Happy2BeHere

Happy2BeHere 2,659

• #12.

#12. 3,325