Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Season Opener: Seahawks @ Colts, September 12, 2021, 1pm ET

NFLfan

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I still say Pascal is one of the most underrated Colts. Turns up, does his job, does the dirty work and never really lets you down.

Absolutely could not agree more. Slightly Marvin-esque. Obviously since I’ve heard him talk he’s not on the same level nor is he as gifted as Marvin but still. Shades of Harrison.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Absolutely could not agree more. Slightly Marvin-esque. Obviously since I’ve heard him talk he’s not on the same level nor is he as gifted as Marvin but still. Shades of Harrison.

His route running is very very good IMO, I can't remember which game, but he pulled a double move on a corner route for a TD that was a thing of beauty to watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Flash7 said:

Agreed. Let’s not play scared, conservative (run, run, pass, 3-and out).

mix it up and let it rip!

Yeah, the whole point of getting Carson was to have a franchise QB. Don't call plays like Jacoby is back there.

Just now, Coltsfan98 said:

Wentz is looking fantastic considering his lack of reps in camp and preseason. Good pocket presence, awareness, hitting his hot routes and that TD was a lazer!

Need the defense to pick it up now!

I think in a few weeks, people in Philly will start admitting the problem isn't Wentz beyond injuries....the problem is Roseman